thinking about acura tl 00-03

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any of you guys know the price for a new 00-03 acura tl type s? just curious.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
New and 2000-03 model lol too funny. My buddy had a 01 I believe. And right off the bat he had tranny trouble with low mileage he did some reading and come to find out it was a very common problem

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a 2001 cl type s... automatic :( a little over a month ago.

Its definitely a nice ride and powerful. My CEL came on recently and it was misfiring on a couple cylinders so i have to look into that. It is a nice step up from my 90 CRX Si but not as enjoyable to drive. I'm already thinking about trading it in come summer time and trying to find something (a decent S2000, possibly bmw coupe, maybe even a jeep wrangler.

Dnguyen92

lol no such thing as a new 2000-2003 vehicle but if you go on like craigslist you're looking at about 3500-7g's for a good one. If you go to a dealer they're just simply overpriced, as is any other car on a dealer lot. The ride is definitely smooth and if you enjoy luxury trims then a TL or CL is just the car for you. And J series motors are pretty strong given 5sp or auto. I drive a CL and I absolutely love it. I had to give up driving a 5 speed tho.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used to LOVE the 99-03's. But the newer 04-08's look way better. My friend had an 06 TSX and that's a step down from the TL and it was still a REALLY nice car. If you're going to get something that's higher class than a Civic, get something a little newer IMO.