Thinking about buying exhaust

Aegis

5+ Year Member
So i was thinking about buying an exhuast finally. I'm deciding on either the Greddy 2 Evo, or the Apexi N1. What is better in your opinion and what is a good site to buy it off for cheaper. I know on cardomain i can get the Apex N1 for around $460 shipped.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cardomain sells stuff for cheap. And I know they're reliable cuz my best buddy and his brother both bought intakes and headers from there and had no problems.

I think both are very nice exhausts. If you got the money, hell I'd say go for an RS*R Ex-Mag or Apexi WS2. Both quiet but offer power as well.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the N1 seems to be a lot louder.

i have an evo2 and i like it just fine. the tip is a bit large for me, but other than that, it's good. =) does the job, and does it without my car sounding like a fart can. =)

ChewiSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had the N1, i loved it but it rusted off on me about 3 years down the road. get a full stainless steel system if it rains or snows a lot where you live.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EVO2 ftw. I have it, love it, very happy with it. Lovley tone, and yes the tip is a bit large for my taste as well, but it could be worse. The tone more than makes up for it, not very loud either...I've never owned a n1 but I hear they are pretty loud and thats not really for me. So I'll recommend the EVO2 just because it's what I've had experience with.

Aegis

5+ Year Member
I actually think i'm going to go with the GReddy, i like the way it sounds more than the Apex.

Anyone know if race inspired is a legit site?

Link

Edit: Actually, i'm going to see if cardomain will do its 105% lowest price for this site.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aegis said:
I actually think i'm going to go with the GReddy, i like the way it sounds more than the Apex.

Anyone know if race inspired is a legit site?

Link

Edit: Actually, i'm going to see if cardomain will do its 105% lowest price for this site.

Evos sound good IMO!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
evo is nice... not my style, but a very nice exhaust. very deep mellow tone, but louder at high rpm's.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a apexi n1..and now trying the greddy evo2...first of all it's ugly...and too loud compared to the apexi n1...it's your choice..but i'd go with the WS2 or the SP2

Aegis

5+ Year Member
Alright, it's done. I just ordered the evo 2. Got it for $505 shipped off car domain.

Aegis

5+ Year Member
Alright, just got my exhaust in today. I work everyday until saturday so hopefully i'll be able to get it on then.
Anyone know how long installation usually takes?

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you dont mind the loud definatly buy the n1.. The only bad thing about the n1 is the loud factor and some of them tend to rust off

if money is not an issue then buy the evo

evo> all but its a bit pricey

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
505 shipped?!

thats cheaper than ebay..... no discounts?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm not surprised... Cardomain is cheap.

Good luck with install. Get some pics up after too :thumbs up