This is going to piss you off!!!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
To tell u the turth no i dont i have never bought new tires, i go till my threads show. The part that pisses me of is the $160 fine i could get 2 new tires for that and now that i just got a fine i cant get new tires and will probley get i nother ticket a week later.
Oh yeah, because driving until the wires show is REAL safe :roll:

Why don't you people do the simple f**king penny test, you could've saved yourself a 160 dollar ticket AND THEN have to get new tires. Buy tires when your supposed to and you can avoid the f**king fines.

You all get pissed because you want to go around the law, and when the law catches you, it THEIR fault. Stop blaming others, and blame your dumbass self for not chest tire tread and getting new tires when you need to.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What if the people can't afford the tires, then they get a ticket on top of it all? Then those people are forced to pay a ticket then buy tires, assuming they dont get hit with more tickets before they buy them.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Then I'd stop spending money on useless s**t for your car and get some tires.

1) Germans didn't start a war, a certain government party did, and 2) It's not useless it's causing people to maintain their car.
:roll: Yeah 'cause I am constantly buying s**t for my car.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:roll: Yeah 'cause I am constantly buying s**t for my car.
With the s**t you have to take the cars in your, sounds like you can afford to put off a part or two to get a set of tires.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What if the people can't afford the tires, then they get a ticket on top of it all? Then those people are forced to pay a ticket then buy tires, assuming they dont get hit with more tickets before they buy them.
They can obviously afford to drive the car.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
With the s**t you have to take the cars in your, sounds like you can afford to put off a part or two to get a set of tires.
Bah, I bought my turbo parts before I got laid off. It's too hard to take them back off (emotionally :lol:), hell I don't really get on it anymore because I'm trying to save my tread life.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They can obviously afford to drive the car.
Some people just buy a $200 s**t car to get by. They arent concerned if it's nice because that's all they can afford. I was more implying the people that live paycheck to paycheck, could be rough for them.

This thread just made me remember that I have to pay a fine for missing a toll, following somebody FTL!

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont see what the problem is. if this comes over here, ill never get a ticket for it. all my tires have good tread left in them, and they were f**king cheap. there are some good tires out there for great prices, people are just lazy and dont want to deal with it until metal is showing through the rubber.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think No Regrets is taking this kind of personal :oops: f**king glue sniffer! :x

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all I got to say is some of y'all best fix yo camber.

:lol:

You know who you are. Rolling around with the outside edge of your tire looking brand new and the inside edge smooth.:lol:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some people just buy a $200 s**t car to get by. They arent concerned if it's nice because that's all they can afford. I was more implying the people that live paycheck to paycheck, could be rough for them.

This thread just made me remember that I have to pay a fine for missing a toll, following somebody FTL!
Those people probably don't have insurance either and when they hit my car because of their shitty bald tires, that's REALLY going to be rough on them.

Tegidriver90

5+ Year Member
Man, I wish I lived in the world that some of you guys lived in where money just grew on trees. That must be nice. This is kind of a B.S. law though. Alabama will probably be the last place for it to become a law if this even passes. We don't even deal with smog emissions, lol.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm so sick of uncle sam in my motoring
Man, I wish I lived in the world that some of you guys lived in where money just grew on trees. That must be nice. This is kind of a B.S. law though. Alabama will probably be the last place for it to become a law if this even passes. We don't even deal with smog emissions, lol.
glue sniffers! :retard:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... well, this isn't even implemented in germany yet, so i don't see why you all are getting your panties in a twist.

i would be unhappy about this if it were to come stateside, too... i just think it's ridiculous, but whatever. why worry about it when it probably won't even happen?