10+ Year Member
PM me with which IM that is

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ikillradio said:
Govacho were you on sepulveda and roscoe today at some shop?
Im my truck maybe. Im in that area alot.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
element_323 said:
Govacho NICE RIDE!!!! One question though, how come you went with the b16 instead of a b18c? Is it because it has a shorter stroke?
Nope I did it cause the b16 is a lighter and can make the same amont of power.

BenjaminC

Rebuliding now...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats Rad! I like what you've done with the interior cluster. All the switches, thats awfuly neat-o.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leftlaneb*tch said:
GOVACHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OCTOBER ROTM.... IT'S ALL YOU & EVAN THIS MONTH, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?p=603557#post603557
LOL. Come on now. Xden is in for Sept. Im down for him this month. Im going all in next month. But hey thanks for the early vote anyway. lol........

Yes thats right all that dont know, Im going for the ROTM ( Oct-04 ) So I will do my best to rep So Cal the best I can..................

Stay tuned kidds...................

Peace out all.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bart u can submit your application right now for next month. just make sure u create it and post it before oct starts cause then its too late. remember, lots of pics and a modlist :thumbs up

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im going to get some new pics as soon as I get her back............. Mod list. Come on bro. Thats the easy part. Its getting the pics and putting them on this damn puter. lol.................. Well time to go home, I have been at work for 18 hrs today and have to be back at 6am...... DAMN..................... lol....... Peace out.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Werd....its about time you ran....Ive got a vote waiting for you

oh are you finaly gonna give away all the specs of the beast...?

civic_on_air

turbo95eg6 said:

ohhhhh ....the secrets....

/leftlaneb*tch

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:

OH HELL NO. Im just going to give them what they need to know..... lol.......... Its best to always keep them thinking.....lol :twisted:

But Im going to get some new pics in the puter an its on like donkey kong........... :shock:

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn govacho, eveyrone is in love with your hatch, you need to run for ROTM! You know you got my vote :thumbs up:

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If its tight it must been right...........

leftlaneb*tch said:
GOVACHO.

APPLICATION.

NOW.

:!:

:twisted: ;) 8)
HOLD ON GIRL..................

I got to do this right. Im getting the car back at 3:30 today..... I will clean her up this weekend and make her look DAMN good.................. You know she's been in the shop for over two months with no bath.. Man that sucks..............

I will be submiting my application this weekend with updated pics from her photo shot.. lol.... :twisted:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
he cant win, he's too usdm to win... :evil:

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd said:
he cant win, he's too usdm to win... :evil:
LMFAO.. I dont have a chance do I ? I thought so. I knew these guys where yanking my chain. Man Im not going to do it. I knoew I should have even thought of trying this.. Thanks for the heads up bro. :(

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Govacho said:
LMFAO.. I dont have a chance do I ? I thought so. I knew these guys where yanking my chain. Man Im not going to do it. I knoew I should have even thought of trying this.. Thanks for the heads up bro. :(
it's ok bro, some day when you are true JDM like the rest of us... and when you finally get some "go fast" mods on your ride... you might have a chance. but until then you're just to USDM bruddah