This is my 89 4th gen hatch

hondafreakef915

Thanks again at first I didn't think it was that clean but then Honda_doll (my GF) post her hatch so then she help me post up my hatch and she has really help me wit my Honda since she had a hatch before me lol she's my Honda doll I still think her hatch is better then mine. But thank u guys for the good and positive comments.

honda_doll

Thanks again at first I didn't think it was that clean but then Honda_doll (my GF) post her hatch so then she help me post up my hatch and she has really help me wit my Honda since she had a hatch before me lol she's my Honda doll I still think her hatch is better then mine. But thank u guys for the good and positive comments.
=) it was a pleasure to help u n I think ur panda hatch is clean n some ppl like urs more than they do mine lol ;) N I can't wait till u boost it =)

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Nice n very clean....nice that you and your girl have the same whip. Me and my girl both own Lexus with 2jz-ge powerplant tho she has is300 and I gs300. But shes into the modding bug so that is always a turn on. Although I think my girl is hotter ;) lol
j/p...not ;)

hondafreakef915

Thanks glad u like the hatch and That's cool that u rock some 2jz-ge! But I still think my girl is hotter since she can dyno tune my car and other friends cars that's always a turn on! I'll try to find more pics to upload

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Totally clean, I'm j/w why it looks like the hood doesn't line up by the windshield. The black gap really stands out against the white paint.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
One question, too: is that an A6/Z6 mini-me or an entire Z6 swap?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those are some nice hatches!!! Very Clean! Love the bay, super clean as well

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
=)
Thanks glad u like the hatch and That's cool that u rock some 2jz-ge! But I still think my girl is hotter since she can dyno tune my car and other friends cars that's always a turn on! I'll try to find more pics to upload
Thats wus up that she can tune. So what motor setup do u have? U didnt answer Hendo's question. I'll post pic of my girl later...lol. Let the beating of the chest commence! lmao

hondafreakef915

Its A JDM d15b complete swap OBD-1 vitara build, and i still think my girl is hotter lol oh and about the gap on the hood I had to raise it because I have some drop hats that are the tops of the struts so the shock won't bottom out.

honda_doll

If all this my grl is hotter jus bcuz of chest size let me jus say... Even with that I still take the trophy lmao!!!!

anyway..... Nice pics babe idk why the grl talk is on ur post lol... I like a pic I have of ur car I'll post it later 

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
The girl talk came out of the competitve spirit that lives in most Men. Thats all. He was so proud of who his girl was....all good fun. And the chest stuff wasnt for you it was refering to me and him lol. Though my girl would win. But time to let that die....i'd prefer to be back on topic before this gets x-rated.