This pisses me off.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That sh*t pisses me off too. I HONESTLY think that pedophiles deserve the death penalty more than any other criminal. A guy like that is obviously so f*cked up in the head that NOTHING will rehabilitate him, and he will ALWAYS be a danger to society.

I must say I'm glad that guys like these always end up as Bubba's B*tch in jail, they deserve that much.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thing is some goofy b***h married him! and they friends with kids

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
People are weird and messed up. My only worry about trying to find a girl to date now is that she'll be 17 or some s**t.... I ain't going to jail. Nuh uh. Eff that.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just stay away from high schools and youll be fine. Lol

Jose1027

Registered VIP
i always hated guys like that,theres so many high school girls going out with older man,i just dont get how you can like teenage girls,Now 25-30 yrs olds ;)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry but high school girls are f**king retarded, even most college girls, why would you want that? if anything look for a milf ;)

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Talking about ass holes like that,right now my little sister nd her friends were playin outside wen this car stops,some f**king ass hole gets down and asked them"have you seen one of this" nd pulls his pants down,now theres 4 little innocent girls crying cause they dont understand what happen,i tried going around to look for the car but coulnt find,f**kin sick ass people

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ that just happened? What the f**k?! :O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's disgusting. It even freaks me out. And with how vulgar he was with her? OMG, ew.

R3dline has a point though. It is 100% his fault, and he's messed up and deserves to be put away for life. However, young girls should not be going on chat rooms and putting themselves in danger like that. And they need to quit being so skanky. It's creepy and scary.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
That's disgusting. It even freaks me out. And with how vulgar he was with her? OMG, ew.

R3dline has a point though. It is 100% his fault, and he's messed up and deserves to be put away for life. However, young girls should not be going on chat rooms and putting themselves in danger like that. And they need to quit being so skanky. It's creepy and scary.
wel my sister nd her friends said he pull down his pants nd started to to grab it then left,im soo pissed that guy deserves to get his ass kicked,goodthing he dint try touchin them or anything like that

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wel my sister nd her friends said he pull down his pants nd started to to grab it then left,im soo pissed that guy deserves to get his ass kicked,goodthing he dint try touchin them or anything like that

I was talking about the initial post.

But what happeneed to your sister was horrible. I worked at a coffee stand (a normal clothed one) for a couple years, and s**t like that has happened to our baristas.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I was talking about the initial post.

But what happeneed to your sister was horrible. I worked at a coffee stand (a normal clothed one) for a couple years, and s**t like that has happened to our baristas.
Oops my bad i dint read it all the way

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there are alot of sick f**kers in this world, im scared to lose site of my daughter, we let her play in the back yard , and we have 6ft tall solid wood fence so you cant see through it so she can play in safety

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I went online nd was shocked to see how many registered offenders we live by,good thing we are moving

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they are everywhere man, the ones around us are like sodomy, and 2nd degree rape and child molestors, i was like 0_o but they are all in the neighboring city, thank god.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Man if i had a kid i would honestly never let them out of my sight,this world is so f**ked up

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f***in sad how the world has gone with these types of things. I remember when I was in elementary school we'd come home and if we've got no homework drop off our s*** then play outside till dark, parents didn't even have to worry. Dudes like this gotta go to jail.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
same here man, during the summer, we played out side from morning till dark, and our parents never had a clue where we were. now you cant leave them alone for 2 seconds without having to worry about some guy snatching your kid, or showing his d**k to them . i seriously think the internet has turned people into sickos.