This should be illegal..

dwoodson87

ProtekYaNeck
5+ Year Member
Idk if this is where i should post this but i had to show the cc community this. A guy i work with drives this horrific thing and honestly am ashamed to park by him! obviously not everyone is into the jdm look, but..idk i just hate seing this done to a civic, even though his rims ok. really cant appreciate the full riceness of this thing until u see it in person.

[/URL][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol its Vins car from F&F1 he just painted it green to not draw police attention..

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yu think its just bad taste, but really its anti theft kit. thieves look at it and say ewwww, ricer...hes all show no go, so they keep going..but really that civic has a boosted fully built k24/k20 Frankenstein build.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you say...STRUT BAR!?!?! thats 100whp right there, s**t i dropped 3 of them in my car so i can nom nom v8s alll day!! lol

dwoodson87

ProtekYaNeck
5+ Year Member
did you say...STRUT BAR!?!?! thats 100whp right there, s*** i dropped 3 of them in my car so i can nom nom v8s alll day!! lol
lol, i think thats why he went with such an aggressive wing, just incase he reached speeds high enough to take flight.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah I was gonna say something, but I don't want the infraction involved with my comment, so I will just say....

Hmmm

BamaCivics

5+ Year Member
Theres one almost exactly like that running around here exept black and some chrome 18s. I could probably take 10 pictures a day of different riced out civics in my town.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i say who cares. they modded it like that. so i guess they like it. who are you to say what they think is cool or not cool

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its no worse than the ghetto hoopty sitting next to it with 13 inch 100 spokes

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe he has a nicer car on the side. Maybe he has a nice ass house. Who knows?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
maybe his gf isnt his hand , who knows