this Sucks

si626

Proud SI Owner
5+ Year Member
:x I have the 08 si and went to my buddies shop and theres nothing out for the 08 si Dam Got to wait to 09 to get stuff for 08 lol

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what are you looking for?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:x I have the 08 si and went to my buddies shop and theres nothing out for the 08 si Dam Got to wait to 09 to get stuff for 08 lol
Like ZOMG dat ish iz crazzzzeee nikkuh... ddam son like toatly nuttin out der for diz Si

obviously your new to this... let's break it down shall we?

06-08 Civic Si = THE SAME THING

anything you find for an 2006,2007 Civic Si, will work for your 2008 Si

there are a plethora of Headers, intakes, cat-back exhaust to choose from, you have a lot of research ahead of you, I suggest you start searching

si626

Proud SI Owner
5+ Year Member
yea im new to all this upgrade parts and wasnt sure if would fit the 08

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
youd think your buddy at his shop would know..but since you have the si sedan, the si sedans werent avaliable in 06 so anything from 07-08 will work on your car.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
youd think your buddy at his shop would know..but since you have the si sedan, the si sedans werent avaliable in 06 so anything from 07-08 will work on your car.
ooophh, you're right, I wasn't even paying attention to the fact that he has a 4dr, but the point still applies :cool:

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There are a lot of mods out there. Your buddies shop doesn't know much.

veca1987

I.T. SOHC i-VTEC
5+ Year Member
What kind of a shop doesnt know that the 8th gen civics have all the same things in them pretty much. Or even that the 07' si sedan is the same as the 08':roll:
:werd: :smackself