thought you guys might like an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i went to court today for that ticket i got in january on the way back from the eugene meet and i lost ... i was mainly hoping the guy wouldnt show up but no such luck ... then i was too much of a pussy to do objections when the cop was reading off the ticket and gettin s**t wrong (there was 2 things he did he wasnt supposed to i researched) ... then my defense was weak as f**k and shot to hell when the judge told me that theres no way i coulda been behind the truck for 3 miles cause there was a passing lane not that far back, and finally the area of 101 where i got the ticket is one of the highest crash areas for mendicino county.

So in conclusion, fucc chp, and fucc caltrans for not makin US-101 4 lanes all the way to oregon like they were supposed to in the early 90s

Kizzao

AWD?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got ownt melt.. but i'm loving you though

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh well man, atleast you tried.......

Kizzao

AWD?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldnt say he tried... he showed up at least

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well my entire strategy was based on the cop not showin up but that didnt happen

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that Melt. I made the mistake of not even contesting my speeding ticket a few years back. I regret it now because I'm sure I could have had it dropped. Oh well.

Kizzao

AWD?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still think you oculd have fast and furious that s**t and gotten away melt... LoL

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
... i was mainly hoping the guy wouldnt show up but no such luck ... then i was too much of a pussy to do objections when the cop was reading off the ticket and gettin s**t wrong (there was 2 things he did he wasnt supposed to i researched) ...
grow some balls junior.... u really showed up and in the end paid more and had no defense aside from the pig not showing up???????????? :what: just wow on that one. Im sorry it happened, but with that defense, you couldnt have gotten an innocent person off.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great f**kin job responding to a 3 month old thread you bitchmade motherfucker.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great f**king job defending yourself.......with no defense........ ass.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
quit the bickerin peeps ;)
:mod:

Status
Not open for further replies.