!* Three Hatchies Photoshoot *! H22/H22/B18

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDMsta said:
SO..................do I get to be the FIRST on CC to wish JEZEK a HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow 22yrs old
Yous a Young'n
:P :beer: :woot: :clap:

I must be fukin bored to realize something like this :roll:
Or just a staight up loser :smackself
hahaha thanks guys

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDMsta said:
SO..................do I get to be the FIRST on CC to wish JEZEK a HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow 22yrs old
Yous a Young'n
:P :beer: :woot: :clap:

I must be fukin bored to realize something like this :roll:
Or just a staight up loser :smackself
loser maybe???

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3 hatches > 1

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah happy belated b-day you slow and ugly owning hatch driver you.... judging from the meet Mike yoiu look like an 18 year old in a boy band, lol bye! bye! bye! j/k bro, how old are you 22 was it? I feel old.

p.s. i think jspec has a man crush on you bwahahahahahahah :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
oh yeah happy belated b-day you slow and ugly owning hatch driver you.... judging from the meet Mike yoiu look like an 18 year old in a boy band, lol bye! bye! bye! j/k bro, how old are you 22 was it? I feel old.

:werd:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:

:rolf:

@ EVERYTHING you posted lmao

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you brought this back! haha i wondered what was going on here..

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ahaha gotta love resurrection of a good thread tho...is it me or does Jez's hatch look 4x4 in the back on the 7th picture? i think a new shoot is in order once everything gets finished on jez's end and NewEra's end

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
ahaha gotta love resurrection of a good thread tho...is it me or does Jez's hatch look 4x4 in the back on the 7th picture? i think a new shoot is in order once everything gets finished on jez's end and NewEra's end
The next shoot that Mike and I will do will probably be with the new turbo twins. ...but it probably wont happen til spring, right Jezek?

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Funny , I saw my old hatchie (the one above in this thread) with slips, type R CF wing , gauges, and some other goodies rollin around my neighborhood a few days ago. Memories...........

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can we get another wickham meet going.... or somewhere close to there?

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
Funny , I saw my old hatchie (the one above in this thread) with slips, type R CF wing , gauges, and some other goodies rollin around my neighborhood a few days ago. Memories...........
did it have ion blue headlights? :lol:

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
did it have ion blue headlights? :lol:
yes it did but it has HIDs now too....

As much as noone wants to do the meet at Wickam Park, I still think its the best place to do it. Close to everyone and it is somewhat secluded cuz all the trees. The other thing is that the highway we cruised on afterwards was niiiiiiiiiiice!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha damn. Memories. That highway is t3h s**t tho. There are burnout marks right in the middle of it where they race at night lol.

Next time we go to wicham park ( if we do ) it'll have to be a small fee due to the size of the group. Plus, since you retards got them pissed at us last time, a lil money won't hurt.

but on the real, we can rent out a HUGE section in the back; basically a dead end for more privacy. It costs something like $50 prolly on top of the entrance fee ( I think )

i could always look into it. but i ain't doing it unless I know my car will be done. I'll keep you posted if we have enough interest, on this forum and others...

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
throw one in march.. i'll def be able to go, hahah