throttle body

hesysweense

Banned
Hi guys

Guys i just signed up and from the UK looking forword to being active on here is there meny members on here from the UK ?

=)

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Guys i just signed up and from the UK looking forword to being active on here is there meny members on here from the UK ?

=)
Welcome to the site! Forget Nicole's thread shes been hijacked! :lol: Not a lot of people from UK I dont think....

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
I've gone as far as port-matching and tapering my throttle bodies, but never as far as a full bore job.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nicole said:

civic209 said:
Welcome to the site! Forget Nicole's thread shes been hijacked! Not a lot of people from UK I dont think....

1HondaParts said:
Where in the UK? I am from just north of London..

Guys.....

It's spam. Dead give-a-way is the links to "junk" sites in the sig line. Another give-a-way is the ICQ link below the avatar. Spam "bots" always seem to link to ICQ on forums.

2NRSTV

Team Exile/ADO Garage
Registered VIP
did you get any power gain out of it?
Yeah, I did, not sure how much came from the just the throttlebody because I did the port and polish of the head, port matched the header, intake manifold, and throttlebody all at once. Gained about 12 after tune from the previous tune and the AFR's were a lot more stable after. This was on a D16Z6.

nicole

Guys.....

It's spam. Dead give-a-way is the links to "junk" sites in the sig line. Another give-a-way is the ICQ link below the avatar. Spam "bots" always seem to link to ICQ on forums.
And girl =)

Yeah, I did, not sure how much came from the just the throttlebody because I did the port and polish of the head, port matched the header, intake manifold, and throttlebody all at once. Gained about 12 after tune from the previous tune and the AFR's were a lot more stable after. This was on a D16Z6.
Thank you, I think I'm gonna do it