Tiger Japanese

Finding Nismo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do they have anything to do with www.jdmtigerjapanese.com ? cause I was looking for a swap and they seemed to have the swap complete versus the other place that didnt have the ecu I needed

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hrmm interesting.

Finding Nismo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup they sure are! I just ordered my engine/trans/ecu from them for like 75% of what others charge including the shipping. Was originally in it for a d15b7 but the deal on the d15 vtec and trans was so sweet I gotta do the swap!
Mike Younos
Operation Manager

112 Sinnott Road, Toronto, ON, M1L4M8
www.jdmtigerjapanese.com
www.tigerjapanese.com
www.tigerautoparts.ca
info@jdmtigerjapanese.com
Phone: 001-416-750-8578 Ext# 25
Toll Free: 1-888-664-6618
Fax: 001-416-750-99
I will repost on quality when my parts come in but price is great for now

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good job, you'll be very pleased with the quality for the price. Mine looked new, and not just pressure washed or had armor all on it. It had a perfect valve cover with only 1-2 minor nicks on it.

Here's what mine looks like, and for $988 shipped, It is a far cry better than HMO, and with the super fast shipping, which was the day after I ordered it, with a tracking number and everything with numbers to call if you have any questions.

JDMEXforme

5+ Year Member
Hey do they sell USDM engines also? I've looked at there site and I didn't see a B16a2, I've only seen B16a.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like its been siting for awhile tuns of corrosion..

I noticed there "complete" swap does not come with axles or linkage unlike hmo they do =)

Colombian93EG

EL REY COLOMBIANO
5+ Year Member
they get my approval i ordered my GSR a while back great quality, fast shipping, the only thing is 2 sensors came crushed :( other then that 2 thumbs up