Time line of my 91 civic

sk8ter_133

..::CiViC GeEk::..
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well hey guys I got the idea from Andrews post to make a timeline. So here’s my 91 civic from when I got it, till this day.

Jan. 04 - Mar. 05

First day I bought it.

About a month or so after I got it I put the exhaust on. High Flow cat, OBX mid pipe, and OBX muffler.

About spring I was tired of having a off road civic so I bought some H&R sport springs.

Well about another month or two we noticed the car was missing. So we took the head off to see about a ¼ inch of one of the valves missing. Bought a new head, and put on my DC header.

New head.

In the summer I was tired of the non matching blue intake. So I bought a red AEM intake.

After that a couple weeks later the peeling ugly black valve cover was irritating me so I painted it red. 8)

In about October I had a little fender bender and it cracked my taillight(sry no pics) I had trouble finding stock tails, so I went and bought some C/F altezza tails. :evil:

Threw the winter I haven’t got much done. But I managed to piece together a body kit, and have been messing around with that for the last month or so.

Bought Buddy Club side skirts and a Buddy Club rear bumper. =)

A couple weeks later I bought a blitz front bumper. I also Painted the rear bumper =)

Also for no reason I was in a sticker mood and put a few stickers on my car. :P

Today I painted my side skirts and front bumper. =)

That’s what she looks like to this day. Enjoy.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the front bumper scares me.. are you going to get the kit paint matched?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
eh looks ok, body kit needs painted to match the rest of the car though.

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Grab some bondo and start sanding that front bumper. Get it straight, fill in those gaps, then paint the kit red, or repaint the entire car. Then you'll have it looking pretty nice.

That's the only thing that really bothered me, the front bumper is obviously not fitted right. I'm not flaming, I've been there. My R34 kit fit so horrendously that thing was out the door before I ever got it fully on there.

sk8ter_133

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i know... Im going to fix the kit when i paint the entire car.

I would have painted the kit, but the orginal paint is faded and the car has dings and s**t.

the car isn't done yet it has alot more ahead.

Im iffy about the front bumper. i hate how it sits so much lower then the side skirts and the rear bumper, but i guess ill just have to get use to it.

i had a buddy club front bumper but it didn't fit at all, so this was my other option...and i couldnt really beat the price.

VTECDreaMs

VRR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The kit is not my style... and it seems like its touching the ground. How do you drive anywhere with that on there? :roll: Otherwise i like it. What kind of wheels are those?

sk8ter_133

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its acutally easier then i thought. its not to bad. ive only scraped with ive hit pot holes

and the wheels are Excel H-50's

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
exel h50s.. I sold my old set yesterday! haha.. they now reside on a 94 hatch w/ a molded kit and shaved hatch..

Ace$nyper

day 1 is great.

yea well timeline is a cool thing i wish i kept one

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it just me or does the front bumper point up? hm....

Kurtis

TIRE KING !!!
5+ Year Member
Most of the after market bumpers I see for the 4th gen replaces the metal under the headlight. Im really not sure but it looks like that bumper is not even for your car. My friend has has the blitz kit on his car and it replaced the metal under the headlights and was level with the rest of his kit.

Other then that nice civi !!! thats the cleanest engine bay ive seen with a d motor.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your car is so rice and you even have the "Got Rice" sticker to prove it, way to go man.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not my style, but if you like it its all good....

But damn you need to get that kit fixed if you want to keep it.... :lol:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did u put a snowplow on the front of your car? Why is the angle of the bumper point up????

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
probably becuase taht bumper was made for a crx, not a hatch.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice hatch man but i think it looked hella better without the bodykit!