time to trade..

civic09si

5+ Year Member
today is the day i trade in my 98 civic ex for brand new 09 civic si........!
lets do thissss

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much credit do u get for 98 civic?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats man now don't be one of those people trying to race everyone just because you have an si emblem;)

civic09si

5+ Year Member
they were only offering 500.. so im gonna sell it myself, got a few friends looking to buy it so..
got the si in red- which my ex was as well. its hot! first car im driving stick too hah-

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol yeah stick is fun, wish they had one when i bought my car. but didnt wanna wait the 3 months. is that rallye red right? wheres the pics?

civic09si

5+ Year Member
i dont think its rallye red because that red looks dark, this ismore of a brighter red. im picking it up tomorrow so if you want ill post the pics after pickup

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well its either rallye red or some orange pearl that replaced the habanero red pearl

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
helluva lot more than $500.. i cant stand when someone tries to undercut the hell outta what a car is worth. have fun with the si

civic09si

5+ Year Member
well picked it up today in the pouring rain.. drove around to get used to stick (first time driving stick) and got it down in about an hour. its so nice..

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really? since when? i would say 1000 is a bit much, but normal is like 4-600 miles stay off vtec
I agree, since when?
No motor is 100% broken in. (atleast cars like this)
even the STi's you have to break in.