Timing Belt

Bfreeman

Its Slow.
5+ Year Member
99CivicGirl said:
K fine. I'll do both. f**k I need some more money. I have so much stuff that I want to do. Anyone want to give to the Karla Needs Money Fund?
if you lived close to me i wld of done it for the free

i jsut did my water pump timing belt drive belts starter all that lil s**t.

99CivicGirl

5+ Year Member
So I went and picked up my parts today. They cost me $170 and my mechanic says he will do the labour for $150. Screw dealerships and their outrageous prices.
Any suggestions for what I should do next?

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHAT? 150 bucks! that sounds like a steal! I got quoted for like 300-400 dollars in labor.

cute girls = cheap mechanic work? :D

99CivicGirl

5+ Year Member
Ewww gross. My mechanic is old and ugly. It's because I've given him tons of money in the past to fix my old car. P.o.S broke down every month it seemed.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99CivicGirl said:
Ewww gross. My mechanic is old and ugly. It's because I've given him tons of money in the past to fix my old car. P.o.S broke down every month it seemed.
we all know why he made your car get bad every month ;) ..i dont blame him...heheheh.. ;) ....ill do the same with you........

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
too see a cute girl every month... Hmm me too =) ^^^^^^
hey hey.....thats my girlfriend :roll: ......i wish....hehehe.....i guess we all could agree to that..... :D

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99CivicGirl said:
Oh wow. Look what went down while I was at work. Crazy internet boys.
hey what can we say!!!your hottt...thats not our fault your hottt..... ;) .......i wish i was in canada.....oh yeah baby..........