Tint Or no tint... Help (picture inside!)

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had 5% on the back windows and rear glass, then 25% on the driver and passenger window, 7" 5% windshield visor strip and 5% on the sunroof. i payed $140 for everything. that was all fine and dandy til i backed into a parked truck one night cuz i couldnt see it. about a year ago i pulled all the tint out except for the sunroof and am much happier. if i were ever to tint my car again it would be like 30-35% all around

remember the darker you go the more UV it absorbs which means the faster it will fade and turn purple. my 5% was purple (when inside the car looking out) within 3 years

5% rear, 25% front

JdmRover

5+ Year Member
i had 5% on the back windows and rear glass, then 25% on the driver and passenger window, 7" 5% windshield visor strip and 5% on the sunroof. i payed $140 for everything. that was all fine and dandy til i backed into a parked truck one night cuz i couldnt see it. about a year ago i pulled all the tint out except for the sunroof and am much happier. if i were ever to tint my car again it would be like 30-35% all around

remember the darker you go the more UV it absorbs which means the faster it will fade and turn purple. my 5% was purple (when inside the car looking out) within 3 years

5% rear, 25% front
Hey Do you have any pictures of the Sun visor strip picture?? Oh damn i didt know about the purple stuff thanks!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is about the only pic i have that shows the visor strip

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tint it!! here's mine w/ 5% all around, and eventually i'll do the windshield 40%:

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tint it 15% man it would look good and man i can get cars tinted in tulsa ok al day long for 120 to 160

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heres the best I could find of mine pretty much... 15%.. taken a few months back with my old wheeeels