tire shine.

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so i live on a dirt road and everytime i drive down it my tire shine fades. even if i dont it fades just by driving. right now im using meguiers. i have to rub it on by hand and it doesnt last. in your opinions whats the longest lasting, best tire shine on the market to keep my azienas crispy?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Living on a dirt road is hard man.. I would personally get some tire foam... Then you dont have to rub it on... But other than that you have a great brand.... Dirt is like sand blasting it when you drive down those roads

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Living on a dirt road is hard man.. I would personally get some tire foam... Then you dont have to rub it on... But other than that you have a great brand.... Dirt is like sand blasting it when you drive down those roads
hey thanks!
yea i know i hate it. its really short and i go like -2 mph but shitstill gets dusty and sick. any specific brand of foam youd recommend?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would say try a few..... Try meguiars tire shine foam or Black Magic...

OR

Wash the tires with simple green... Clean them very well then maybe dry them off with a an old dirty towel and let them totally dry... This will make them look BLACK but not all super shinny... Drive that for a couple of days ans see if that helps since it won't attract the dirt as much...

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would say try a few..... Try meguiars tire shine foam or Black Magic...

OR

Wash the tires with simple green... Clean them very well then maybe dry them off with a an old dirty towel and let them totally dry... This will make them look BLACK but not all super shinny... Drive that for a couple of days ans see if that helps since it won't attract the dirt as much...
awesome!
thanks again man youve been allot of help. im just trying to achieve the magazine look.

KyleEJ8

5+ Year Member
if i was you i would wait to put my tire shine on right when im at the end of my driveway getting ready to pull out on the road so my tires would be fresh id suggest trying the armor all tire foam it works pretty good

emerican

Registered VIP
I feel you on the dirt roads man thats why my car is always dirty my girlfriend lives 3 miles down a dirt road so i get to drive one every day

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
armorall tire shine spray. last a while and shines up well. only thing i use