tired of manual doors

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea. you'll need all the insides of a automatic doors and door panels, and you['ll have some wiring to do. Good lucK!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Search through the forum. I've seen a couple posts that included all that was needed. Im sure someone that has already done it would be gladly to help you out bro. Search and read, i read through threads before i ask, less flame that way.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ very true. but yeah you can either replace the entire door and wire it into your fuse box, or just get the parts you need from an automatic door and wire that up.

stickeyrice84

5+ Year Member
yah man their is all kinds of information out their on the conversion and its pretty simple also, i love have all of the power option in my car

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
its really not that hard but man i would stay aaway from power window so many people i know with civics say power suck because they are always going off track and what not keep the crank windows you will regret doing the power conversion when your always putting your window back on track but g/l with conversion

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
I just finished my power window conversion. It's easy to do as long as you have all the stuff.

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2337026
http://importnut.net/civicsteeringswap.htm
The best way to do it is to get an ex parts car. The harness that you will need is kinda expencive. But if you buy a parts car it will have everything you will need down to the fuses, and you can sell the stuff you don't need and you might even break even after you're done. Those two sites helped me out a little. I just swaped the whole door, and thats what I think you should do. because then you will also get power door locks and mirrors. Dude I wish you the best of luck!!!! If you need any questions just ask.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is the opposite possible?

auto to manual?

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^I'm sure. Just unhook all the powering and get the inerds of the manual doors and panels

ayalaflorence

I Just Asked The Same Question They Told Me To Try Spal They Are Power Window Kits You Can Get One On Ebay For About $150 Good Luck

ghost_xero

The Civic of Civics
purple_eg6

Car: 95 civic hatchback k24
View/Rate My Garage

its really not that hard but man i would stay aaway from power window so many people i know with civics say power suck because they are always going off track and what not keep the crank windows you will regret doing the power conversion when your always putting your window back on track but g/l with conversion

this is SO true...i bought my 94 civic lx and it has power everything and the driver side does go off track......