tna autosports??

3star-ek4

5+ Year Member
good people?? I know they are sponsor on here and selling good products w/ good prices. Just wondering. I just looked at their site and they don't have address for their place, but phone numbers and email. I'm not too sure about site don't have address....:???: If their good peoples then might think about order from them.

JaredB

5+ Year Member
I was thinking the same thing before I bought my Fog Lights from them. They're straight up guys over there. Great products and cool people. I don't think I'll buy from anyone else when it comes to Fog Lights / Headlights / Tail Lights. They even have OEM parts I think too.

Seriously tho. Aside from this looking like I'm kissing ass. They do really good business. 5 Stars for sure.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was also thinking about ordering from them cuza they have good prices on name brand parts. i just havnt heard anything good or bad about them

JaredB

5+ Year Member
I can really only speak on my own behalf, but I don't think I'll go anywhere else to buy my lighting needs. lol. I'm hoping to pick up a pair of headlights soon as well from them.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alot of internet places dont advertise the address cuz they dont want people randomly popping in. they are mostly mail order only.

I think they pay to be a sponsor, i doubt they will screw anyone on here and try to fix anything thats wrong.

that goes for most sponsors.

drew@tna_auto

5+ Year Member
thanx for the love guys... me an my coworker do have a address if u guys are local u guys can pick up!! just hit up my coworker
check out are myspace.com/tna_autosports an we do alot more!!

darksolderx

5+ Year Member
good people?? I know they are sponsor on here and selling good products w/ good prices. Just wondering. I just looked at their site and they don't have address for their place, but phone numbers and email. I'm not too sure about site don't have address....:???: If their good peoples then might think about order from them.
lol its ok to be skeptical your worries arnt misplaced however i vouch for TNA autosports i ordered my 99-00 jdm fogs from them maybe 3-4 weeks ago and not only was teh shipping fast so was the replies so if your going to buy foglights, or headlights, or anything of that nature id stick with them the prices are fine and so is the service A+

tna_auto

5+ Year Member
lol its ok to be skeptical your worries arnt misplaced however i vouch for TNA autosports i ordered my 99-00 jdm fogs from them maybe 3-4 weeks ago and not only was teh shipping fast so was the replies so if your going to buy foglights, or headlights, or anything of that nature id stick with them the prices are fine and so is the service A+
:thumbs up:thumbs up