bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know it's bad when a beaner won't touch it :rolf:

how do you like the G35x?
I love my g35x... it's RWD and with the touch of a button.. it locks into 50/50 AWD! It's pretty good on gas and has a bit of pep when you want it too. There's not to many of them over here so it's a bit of a head turner ESPECIALLY when they see someone like me driving it! :lol: The little s**t like keyless ignition, memory seats and dash, bose stereo.... I love it! I love that I never EVER have to take the key out of my pocket!

When I met up with Anfrey 2 weeks ago, he said I looked hard as f**k rolling into the parking lot! :cool: Here's a pic I took last night!....

696969 :shock:

Last edited:

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fact: The X-Type is a rebodied Ford Mondeo.
Fact: In 20 years of Jag ownership Ford failed to make any profit.
Fact/Opinion: It's the worst Jag ever produced.
I knew all of those things :lol:

I just like the look of the car, but after seeing some of the comments on here and doing some more research, I will pass.

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
e39 m5 best grocery getter ever!
I think it might be a bit hard to find one with low miles :oh:

I do like the 01-03 BMW 5 series.... I almost bought an 03 X5 a few months back... I just wasn't crazy about the 8 cylinder engine and gas economy :???:

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what about the acura cross tour ? its sexy
Not a fan... I think it's hideous to be honest :lol:

I would love to get my hands on a BMW 5 series wagon (01-03)... I have always loved those...

My sister just bought a brand new 2010 CR-V EX and I drove it the other day and liked it.... not in love with it though. In a perfect world I would get an SUV since being a home owner the extra cargo room comes in quite handy.. but nothing on the SUV market really gets my attention.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My buddy picked up an 05 Acura TL with only 58k on it for 12.5k. Such a classy car.

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My buddy picked up an 05 Acura TL with only 58k on it for 12.5k. Such a classy car.
Sounds like a good deal. I have some time before I need to make the purchase, so I'm definitely going to look around.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just keep in mind that just b/c something is affordable to buy doesn't mean it's affordable to own. Hope you have a good job =)

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just keep in mind that just b/c something is affordable to buy doesn't mean it's affordable to own. Hope you have a good job =)
I know. I have a very good job ;)

I wouldn't even be looking at something considered luxury if I was living off of food stamps :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wasn't saying that but man lux cars are crazy to maintain.

Car looks great, to me though best of both worlds is Japanese Luxury, you won't have to spend $800 on a blown shock.

2006 Jaguar was owned by Ford, not sure how that affects quality but just a thought.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shane-it means that the door handles are the same from the focus ;) and the remote entry system is the same from the focus too... overall cheap

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
On the domestic side of things, I was a HUGE fan of the G8 GXP and even the GT. Lexus dealerships will bend you over, go to town on your ass (sans lube) and not even be courteous enough for a reach around....for ANYTHING. But they do make some smooth cars. not very performance based though, if thats a factor. i like the NEW G's from Infinity. not as big a fan of the older ones.

Voltio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wasn't saying that but man lux cars are crazy to maintain.

Car looks great, to me though best of both worlds is Japanese Luxury, you won't have to spend $800 on a blown shock.

2006 Jaguar was owned by Ford, not sure how that affects quality but just a thought.
I know... it's probably why I've always stayed away from anything domestic. I just don't trust the quality enough, and most domestic cars do feel cheap when it comes to the interior.

shane-it means that the door handles are the same from the focus ;) and the remote entry system is the same from the focus too... overall cheap
shame too... cause I think the X-type is a damn fine looking car... f**king Ford :evil:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that car looks good but it depends on your financial background i heard if something breaks in a jaguar it's very expensive to fix it and i bet the parts are very expensive on those things

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the funny thing as the parts are ford they should be cheap right lol