to foglight or not to foglight

tammc

5+ Year Member
ok guys ive got some oem yellow fogs .. im in 2minds if i shud stick them on or just leave it clean :roll: wat do u guys think :?:

heres the car

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets see them on the car

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
first of all your car is DAMN clean and second it doesn't matter if you put it in or not it's still a sweet ride

tammc

5+ Year Member
i dont have any pics of them installed .. im just wanting to get some opinions wat u would do .. personally i think it would look good with and without

tammc

5+ Year Member
yeh ive got mud flaps and wind deflectors to go on then tht will be it .. i jus dont want to cut the foglight holes out without bein sure if i want them .. does tht make sense lol

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My car looks EXACTLY the same as yours lol... same color and everything...I had the same prob too...couldn't decide if I should put my fogs in or not....and then I did...glad I did... I didnt put the plastic covers on tho.. I say go for it... it'll still look clean.

JR-Style

Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think you should install them, oem fogs are pimp

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
install them, put the plate back to the middle of the bumper and throw some yellow bulbs in them if they dont already have the yellow lense.

blk94boost

5+ Year Member
Who is that lovely lad in the background there? ;) I would go for the install. It looks neat.

I was wondering how'd the left fog would shine through the license plate.

Genuine Rolla said:
install them, put the plate back to the middle of the bumper and throw some yellow bulbs in them if they dont already have the yellow lense.

Jase

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tammc said:
ok guys ive got some oem yellow fogs .. im in 2minds if i shud stick them on or just leave it clean :roll: wat do u guys think :?:

heres the car

what size rotas are those!!!?

tammc

5+ Year Member
blk94boost said:
Who is that lovely lady in the background there? ;) I would go for the install. It looks neat.

I was wondering how'd the left fog would shine through the license plate.
thts my gf lol:cool: ..and i have new import plates waiting to go on so the plate will be in the middle so it doesnt block the fog

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
leave it how it is now. It looks good.