to: Paulx022

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bro, quit being a nazi; let people be mods and stop trying to act like you created this website. Nobody cares if you dont knowall the rules of this and get a boner from posting stupid s**t; Perfect example, thread was JUST listed "help my frat get 15,000 !! Its easy" The kid posted in the general section his was hurting everything, then what do you know? a good mod came and closed it because of breaking the rules. You posted bullshit about somebody looking up a carfax report for me if they had an extra or unlimited, what do you know vjf915 comes in enforcing the rules. This is why forums are getting better nowadays because the founders of this website give people moderator status (which i dont blame them, they cant do it themselves) then people like vjf915 come enforce the rules because its part of the job. And people like you have a little d**k and have no intelligence to abide by the rules.

If anybody agrees or disagrees feel free to post until a mod closes this. I'm sure after this Paulx022 will still post dumb things because he is a retard. This website was made for people to help each other out who all have the same love, then they make the poor choice of being patient with you, when its not needed.

inb4 closed thread.:lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry but I fail to see the funny in this.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u dont need to make a thread about that. pretty sure calling someone out is against the rules.

if u have a problem pm a mod...

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i posted this :D

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I say we ban the OP.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
btw 160hp. a whole 40+ gain in an econo car no one cares about. now thats cute. :D

oh and raz. like you said the mods do their job. no need to make a thread about something. If its that bad (which I didn't see any of the posts) then the mod's will get s**t done. Except Gary, he likes unicorns.

EDIT: thats what your talking about. the thread below this that got locked. so you complaining the same way he did. A little hypocritical for doing what he did dont you think?

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its a joke guys, im not complaining nor do I have anything against Paul. Its late in the day for me here. Im tired. give me a break lol.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i said you f**ker i was laughing if you notice. i understand that it was a joke just like me thats why i wasnt mad, i was also joking about the 120 whp thing; and btw this civic is my daily driver not my cruise car.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this was pretty childish, op check your inbox

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
btw 160hp. a whole 40+ gain in an econo car no one cares about. now thats cute. :D

oh and raz. like you said the mods do their job. no need to make a thread about something. If its that bad (which I didn't see any of the posts) then the mod's will get s**t done. Except Gary, he likes unicorns.

EDIT: thats what your talking about. the thread below this that got locked. so you complaining the same way he did. A little hypocritical for doing what he did dont you think?
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.