To Sell or Not to Sell?

FYC27

So i was thinking of making it a TYPE-R replica.
Yes, No?

FYC27

So today someone broke into my car and stole my sony xplod headunit while I was in class. :(
Could not have happened at a worse time I dont have any money to replace it.
Just feels weird as hell that someone was in your car unwelcomed and searching for anything valuable to take from you.
-I guess im going without music :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear what happened. Civic's are pretty high on the list for thieves. I always take my faceplate off if I go somewhere I feel is sketchy.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That sucks balls..sorry to hear that..people have no respect for others property.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry about your head unit. Thieves will see there justice one day. Someone tried to jack the Pioneer Navi system that I had installed in my EM1 after I sold it to a military kid a couple months ago. He said they couldnt get the headunit out because of my awesome install job lol. They tore apart the dash though. I felt like shedding a tear :cry:

FYC27

Yeah i usually take my faceplate off too but i never thought that someone would think to steal something from me at school.
Im thinking about getting a replacement today =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah i usually take my faceplate off too but i never thought that someone would think to steal something from me at school.
Im thinking about getting a replacement today =)
Thieves will steal wherever they want to. It sucks.

FYC27

Update: I just got a new Pioneer P2500 HD Stereo
Upgrade from sony xplod i used to have so i guess i came out the winner in this :D
After the install the lights in my cluster stopped functioning as well as the sound that signals that the door is open or the lights are on or something.
-What couldve gone wrong?