Tokico HP struts and springs.

FlexdXJ

5+ Year Member
What are your feelings on these? I mean it is a 90 civic so the struts are probably well worn and by the time I replace them with OE struts and springs, I will be well over what these are going for on Ebay. I take care of my vehicles so replacing struts and springs for $350 is worth it to me. It only lowers around 1.25" which is fine with me, I don't want it to scrape on everything anyways. Should help out at the local auto x too!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you just answer your own question?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, these are soft springs and shocks just to let you know. So the ride should be comfortable and shouldn't be driven to s**t because they won't last.

FlexdXJ

5+ Year Member
Well, these are soft springs and shocks just to let you know. So the ride should be comfortable and shouldn't be driven to s**t because they won't last.

Its jus gonna be an occasional trip to the AutoX track. Most the time I am out wheeling my Jeep. This will just be something fun to do with the civic. If I decide I like auto X a lot, Its time for a WRX! :D

pguff

5+ Year Member
I have the tokico shocks and springs off ebay. I had a problem with my rear sitting a lot lower than my front. Springs were on right and everything. I have a sedan and a heavy system in the trunk. I ended up putting goldlines on the front and left the tokicos in the rear. Ride was good, but I couldn't handle the uneven drop.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol dude you can clear speedbumps easily with even a 2" drop.