Tokyo Auto Salon Pictures + Random Japan

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Happnin lads.. Just got home from Japan the other day. Was hitting up the Tokyo Auto Salon, Was mad.. got to meet up with some American dudes who live there who took me our in their R33 GTR's and also Andy from Power Vehicles with his 1.5JZ MKII and of course the legend that is Dino, All went for a meal was pretty random tbh lol.

Cruising the Wangan, C1 and Shuto etc was intence.. almost got wiped out by a Yakuza pimped out saloon while it was doing some crazy Wangan high speed racing.. cant wait to join on in this banter!

Anyways.. check out my blog mintofruit.com for more pics + updates etc etc.

Not long left now tho till im over there for good, So if any of you are after some JDM parts let me know ;) as i'll be setting up Minty Fresh Imports from the holy land.. and kumi-san's mmmmm aw yeah foo's.. this trip tho i got to find out the Japanese chicks do it better ;)

Hope your all well my USDM over the pond homies.
-minto san

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice pics
sounds like you had a blast

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will u able to drive this? hmm

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool man sounds like you had hella fun over there and nice pics

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've got to go to a Tokyo Auto Salon sometime in the future....

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its ace, this is the second year iv been at it now and will be attending every year from now on. The chicks are unreal! Iv actually become friends with one of the models ;) She's like the cutest Japanese Chick iv met so far!

Me and Miyu Chan.

I'll be moving over on a working holiday visa next year and setting up Minty Fresh as my buisness, So i mean come then if any of you guys are planning a trip to Japan let me know, and i can hook you up, Show you Spoon Sports, Type One, Ebisu, Fuji etc. That be cool.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its ace, this is the second year iv been at it now and will be attending every year from now on. The chicks are unreal! Iv actually become friends with one of the models ;) She's like the cutest Japanese Chick iv met so far!

Me and Miyu Chan.

I'll be moving over on a working holiday visa next year and setting up Minty Fresh as my buisness, So i mean come then if any of you guys are planning a trip to Japan let me know, and i can hook you up, Show you Spoon Sports, Type One, Ebisu, Fuji etc. That be cool.
^^ DAYUM....did you bang her yet?

Timmy_B

civic in progress
5+ Year Member
wow, nice.. Australias AutoSalon was heaps good as well. there was a 300c drop to the ground with 30"s

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that R35 is something serious. good work. nice pics. the one w the white wall lip... crazy

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just to let you all know i got part III up on mintofruit.com now lads.

^o^