Tokyocivic 's Photoshoot

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
Haven't really posted any photoshoots on cc before, but lemme know what you think. The imprezza and Mark II (Chaser) are my friends.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not feelin the front lip or headlight. Everything else looks ok.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs some work and dericing. How does that have 190HP

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Needs some work and dericing. How does that have 190HP
From the intake duh.:rolf: Not a bad car, Too aggressive of a lip for me. The engine bay could also use some cleaning up looks like a mess with all the wires every where. Other than that its a nice car.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks alright...you should black out the tailights, fogs, turn signals, and emblems if you are gonna black out the headlights...

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol your right i shouldnt be ricer in japan, what was i thinking?

i think your car looks amazing.. i like it all..

your kit looks cool.. the sides are a little big but they go nicely with the rest of it....

engine bay def. needs some attending.:word:.. i got lost when i looked at that pic

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
i think your car looks amazing.. i like it all..

your kit looks cool.. the sides are a little big but they go nicely with the rest of it....

engine bay def. needs some attending.:word:.. i got lost when i looked at that pic
arigato man but i am busy alot.. but i am for sure going to try to fix up the engine bay, i been wanting to do it for awhile now just havent had time..but thanks for the comments

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think all the cars look pretty dope! The only thing I would do to your car is a bay clean up, and new tails... But I remember from another post you made saying that they're in over there. Besides, if you like 'em; f**king rock 'em bro!!! You in the military or something?? How about some part hook ups??

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the aggressive look on the car, so rock em til u drop em!!! =]

hrms.. what is the FAD nowadays in japan? god knows americans are heavy into JDM.. wish i knew what i wanted to do to my em1... =/

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
blacked out taillights might be good. I dont know for sure though, I think it looks good. Throw in a bumper clip and call it a day

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like everything but the tails :thumbup:

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like it but i think it can be cleaned up a bit. The headlighs/bumper don't look like they fit well. The sideskirts look kinda like they're just taped on. I think a bit more attention to details such as those and cleaning the engine bay and it would be amazing.

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
I like it but i think it can be cleaned up a bit. The headlighs/bumper don't look like they fit well. The sideskirts look kinda like they're just taped on. I think a bit more attention to details such as those and cleaning the engine bay and it would be amazing.
like i said man just living in tokyo is tough so i dont get alot of chances to just work on my car, i am always running around and working and school, BUT i will soon, i am going on vacation! :D thanks for the comments.

TokyoCivic

ショーン
5+ Year Member
I think all the cars look pretty dope! The only thing I would do to your car is a bay clean up, and new tails... But I remember from another post you made saying that they're in over there. Besides, if you like 'em; f**king rock 'em bro!!! You in the military or something?? How about some part hook ups??
yea if you are willing to send the dough i can look for some parts for you.. just let me know man. and yeah their are alot of civics with these taillights.. and i like the japanese style so i went with them, plus my friend sold them to me for like 65 bucks.. cant complain.. if anyone is interested in parts pm me, but i cant promise you anything... but ill try