Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Function & Form Type 1

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey CC what's up! I need some opinions. Whether or not you have or have had either of these coilovers, I want to hear your opinion. I am torn between two sets of coilovers.. I also set up a poll if you don't have any words to say about one or the other but if you want to vote haha.

1. Buddy Club N+ Damper Kit (No Top Mounts)
2. Function & Form Type 1

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
which ever one cost less.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have function and form type 1, i like em, they ride good, and go lower than the car can poss. go

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
first of all are what are you going to do with this coilovers are you going to auto-x/road race this or just being a hard parker. if your going to auto-x or road race i'll go with buddy club but if your just going to be a hard parker i'll go with function and form

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok way to answer the question dickhead
:lol: relax there dipshit i wasn't sure if your joking or not :roll:. HARDPARKER is a a person who buy all this nice mod and everything and just parked his car and talks about how he can corner faster than anyone but at the same time never been on a track :cool:

milanoej1

5+ Year Member
:lol: relax there dipshit i wasn't sure if your joking or not :roll:. HARDPARKER is a a person who buy all this nice mod and everything and just parked his car and talks about how he can corner faster than anyone but at the same time never been on a track :cool:
see was that so hard there f**kface...jk...but how is buddy club any better then function n forms??...ive read alot of ppl buying buddy clubs and them blowing withn 2-3 months and buddy club wuldnt take them in as "defective"

but i jus like the quality of fnf and good reviews

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^how the f**k would i know lol i don't have one but i know for a fact that buddy club is famous for the suspension and it's been around for a long time compare to function and form. it seems like people who has function and form doesn't really auto-x/road race their cars they just dd. and i never heard of buddy club going bad within 2-3 months of their purchase

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont talk about how fast i can take corners or anything .. my shocks are blown, i want coilovers to have my car sit lower, the f2f's are at a good deal right now .. so that's why i wasn't sure .. but i have decided to go with function forms .. thanks guys