touch screen question

TehViperz

ok i have a 98 civic ex coupe and i have a 7 inch pioneer touch screen id like to put in the car but no room is there a replacement part i can get to put in the dash so i can put it in cause iv got one its a month old but there is no room for it with the heater controls right under the radio spot and the heater vents right above it

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You would need to convert the climate control to dual din The 99 00 spec. Thats requires a few parts though

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You would need to convert the climate control to dual din The 99 00 spec. Thats requires a few parts though
every diy i have read (which is alot) has had different opinions if you do go through with it most def do a diy with pics for the rest of us so that we too can rock the 99-00 climate control with a touchscreen and a relocated cupholder radio

cobb2819

sell what you have and get a single din flip out. it will be cheaper and easier than swapping everything out.

j.Charles

I just got a 98, and I want to do a double din climate control swap too so that I don't have to block my A/C vents for a flip out.