tracking down some parts

jono237

5+ Year Member
so im searching the interwebs for weeks some times over 8 hours at a time looking for close up pics of jdm 7th gens and i know what i want to do but am having trouble locating the parts. 1st on my agenda is a ferio badge for under the civic badge i can find em for all the previous gens but no 7th gen ones and 2nd true jdm tails not some knock offs. i saw password jdm has the tails and the badge however the tails they have are not oem and the badge is the wrong years. Any help on helping me track down these parts would be much appreciated.

Thanx in advance!

this is the look im goin for. This is also pics of actual jdm 7th gens not a american conversion so the parts on them are oem.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sure the badges are not the same as previous years?

jono237

5+ Year Member
i am not and i hope someone can direct me the correct way but i know if they are the same as the previous years its only by 1 gen because ive seen some of the 92 and they are completely different

slo4drcivic

5+ Year Member
the tail lights that passwordjdm and body-kits.org have are off the limited edition 2.0 civic rx2. iv been looking for them for awhile and found that body-kits have them for a nice high price. they are real tail lights heres some sites....i personally like the jdm ones with red reflector...just expensive

http://www.bodykits.biz/store/cdseo-prod/2001-2005-civic-em2-jdm-em-01-05-civic-sedan-taillights.html

http://depoautolights.com/honda-ferio-tail-lights-p-2799.html?osCsid=9d02912d2f0855c002c2d802dc4cf468

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you are going to pay a grip for any OE part.

get ahold of matt @ icb, he might be able to do something for ya? www.jdmland.com

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok im going to say 'im going to HOPE, cause he is looking for a ferio badge' =)

jono237

5+ Year Member
Yea i have a sedan i had a coupe a while back and never updated my profile but its updated now.
Thanx a lot for a great start guys but im still lookin for the parts preferably cheaper and not special edition.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was gonna say good luck findin jdm parts for a coupe as it was not made in japan

slo4drcivic

5+ Year Member
yea iv looked like crazy! i would like to just get the outter lights from there cars those seem to be only difference...

jono237

5+ Year Member
Im not 100% on this but i think that the way the reflectors are are a different patern so if u only get the outer ones then itll look diff then the inner ones

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe Honda could hook you up? I wouldn't know but maybe they could source JDM parts? Have you tried at all?