Tragedy struck 2 days ago

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
yes we will. i like the new avi, cute pic.
thanks.... i was tryin to be...lol

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so what about the eagle rods that werent in your block? what are they doing about that?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
so what about the eagle rods that werent in your block? what are they doing about that?
that my friend is a really long story,,, basically someone i trust that was have a engine built about the same time kinda stole them, well told the machine shop i didnt want them in my engine, i wanted them in his

needless to say i dont have a man anymore after that!

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its about time you threw a pic of you on there Maria....yo Ricochet dont give this girl any liquor, she's a raging alcoholic, lol. Um yo Maria uhh you aint gonna let me in on whats going on huh??? damn u know i need me some rims. Yo Ricochet, we still havent met up bro whats the deal?? We should schedule something soon to meet up or whatever. We have to get the force growing for when we stroll down to the CT meet next year and invite Jspec that kid is always down as long as theres liquor. Anywayz I have to go to work right now til 1am so peace bitches

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
Its about time you threw a pic of you on there Maria....yo Ricochet dont give this girl any liquor, she's a raging alcoholic, lol. Um yo Maria uhh you aint gonna let me in on whats going on huh??? damn u know i need me some rims. Yo Ricochet, we still havent met up bro whats the deal?? We should schedule something soon to meet up or whatever. We have to get the force growing for when we stroll down to the CT meet next year and invite Jspec that kid is always down as long as theres liquor. Anywayz I have to go to work right now til 1am so peace bitches
Yeah, we should get together soon, man. f**k it, me you and Maria should all go get drunk...and Maria can bring her cute cousin ;) ?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
lol........ we'll see where you are come april/may... and sam too..... def. meet up before then right? eliver you owe me dinner....!!! thats what you get for going to NY on sunday and not telling me.l...lol j/k

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fine lets go to Old Country Buffet, bread pudding > Me, lol

Yo Ricochet where the hell you live around dooood???

Maria what cousin is he talkin bout huh???

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:
You mean all of us or were you directing that to Maria?

Yo Ricochet where the hell you live around dooood???
I live near Mattapan Square.

Don't worry about that.... ;)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
that my friend is a really long story,,, basically someone i trust that was have a engine built about the same time kinda stole them, well told the machine shop i didnt want them in my engine, i wanted them in his

needless to say i dont have a man anymore after that!
your bf did that? :shock: thats f**ked! sit on his face for me

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NewEraImports09 said:

yea yea yea, when are we out... i dont wanna be a 2 liter anytime soon...lol

my cousin Mely, my hip attachment, my co-pilot..lol yea met her i think?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
your bf did that? :shock: thats f**ked! sit on his face for me
yea i know right? o believe you me, there will be none of that sitting s**t, possibly an ass whipping though!... lol dont worry he'll get his :x