Tranny issues?

x_civic

Banned
hey guys,
i've got a 98 dx. 124k on the mark.

The last couple months i've been having some issues with shifting gears.
The car is auto. When i've been driving the car for about 30 minutes and it comes to a complete stop and i just let off the brakes, the car doesn't roll forward and once i hit the gas it revs up to about 3.5 grand and then dumps into gear.

When i put it down in second accelerate to about 20-25 and then put in back into D4 it seems to do just fine. Im just curious as to if anyone here would know of any issue that this might be?

Thanks.

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys,
i've got a 98 dx. 124k on the mark.

The last couple months i've been having some issues with shifting gears.
The car is auto. When i've been driving the car for about 30 minutes and it comes to a complete stop and i just let off the brakes, the car doesn't roll forward and once i hit the gas it revs up to about 3.5 grand and then dumps into gear.

When i put it down in second accelerate to about 20-25 and then put in back into D4 it seems to do just fine. Im just curious as to if anyone here would know of any issue that this might be?

Thanks.
check your fluid yet?

x_civic

Banned
haha, that was the first thing i looked at. all the fluid's are good.
anyone have any opinions?

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I expected to open this thread up and read about x_civic learning that his g/f has a peen.

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and your posts continue to suck :thumbdown:
Well, if for every sucky post I make, you make one just to point out my post's suckiness... how are your posts any better than mine?

By the way, I've been meaning to ask, who's the fat goofy faggot f**k in your avatar?

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
because i generally try to answer peoples questions and help them instead of saying dumb pointless s**t. oh and that would be me in the pic but i really dont care what you think about how i look. oh and my gf would def argue about the fag comment b***h. you wanna start s**t just come on over to missouri instead talking all tough on here like your some bad ass.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh and since you dont have a pic of yourself on here i thought id just post one up for everyone to see

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My posts are the best. Damn this thread got shitted on, :(.

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
because i generally try to answer peoples questions and help them instead of saying dumb pointless s**t. oh and that would be me in the pic but i really dont care what you think about how i look. oh and my gf would def argue about the fag comment b***h. you wanna start s**t just come on over to missouri instead talking all tough on here like your some bad ass.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just got e-thugged, by a guy named "HARDCORE" no less, this forum is great.

Of course I'm only one state away, I guess I should be worried about some fat bald guy with stunna shades jumping me...

Here, this is just a copy/paste job, but it's better than yours.

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as f**k could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons f**king spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons f**king ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brain f**king that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.
But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be f**king dumb enough to talk to me like that on here

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not ethugging you. im saying you starting s**t like your doing on here pointless. how do you know i cant back it up? youve never seen me and dont know me. but nice try. trying to act like im the one starting s**t. all your doing is proving what i posted earlier. trying to act all tough like you would just beat the s**t out of me before i would even know what happened. i didnt even say anything other than come to missouri if you want to start something instead of doing it on here where you can act like you can kick anyones ass without breaking a sweat. and like you just proved again YOU are the one ethugging people threatening them about breaking their spinal cord blah blah blah. im done with this. you've proved my point very well.

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not ethugging you. im saying you starting s**t like your doing on here pointless. how do you know i cant back it up? youve never seen me and dont know me. but nice try. trying to act like im the one starting s**t. all your doing is proving what i posted earlier. trying to act all tough like you would just beat the s**t out of me before i would even know what happened. i didnt even say anything other than come to missouri if you want to start something instead of doing it on here where you can act like you can kick anyones ass without breaking a sweat. and like you just proved again YOU are the one ethugging people threatening them about breaking their spinal cord blah blah blah. im done with this. you've proved my point very well.
:lol::lol:

Another e-thug. This is great. You e-thugged me TWICE now in this thread. I copypasta something from the intrawebz and I'm not sure if you maybe took it like that was original work? (Hah!) Maybe did you miss the part where I told you that it was a copy/paste rebuttal?

That's good to know, though, that I'm invited to Missouri in lieu of posting on clubcivic ... though why I'd go visit you, I have no idea, you seem like a real douchebag. (I'd attribute that basic sentiment to anyone who calls himself "HARDCORE" really.) Come to think of it, I'm taking a trip to southern Missouri early in October, I'd be glad to drop by and make fun of your fat head and stunna shadez I guess, if I can talk my travel companions into it. :what: That's not an e-thug, of course... really I'm just curious to know why you'd invite me out, 'cause I'm starting to get the impression that you don't care much for my posts, and I doubt you'd like anything I had to say in real life either.

Keep e-thuggin it up, HARDCORE GUY. You wouldn't want anyone to forget how HARDCORE you are, would you, HARDCORE97? Maybe you should talk about your firearms collection, or maybe you have martial arts training? I'd want to know all about that stuff before I come visit you! I mean ... why visit a stranger, that's all I'm saying....

Let me give you a hint. (If you've read this far, you deserve it!)

When you say, in the above-quoted post, "how do you know i cant back it up?"[sic] you are e-thugging, insofar as you're referencing the idea of taking an online dispute into real life. Get that one through your fat stunna shadez melon and maybe some of this will make sense to you, HARDCORE!

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i fail to see how me saying you dont know i cant back it up as e thugging you.now if i had said come down here and il show you i can back it up that would be e thugging. im saying you dont know me and your posting things up like you could kick my ass with no problem. you've never met me, for all you know thats an old pic and i kickbox now. not saying thats true but you dont know. i dont see how me telling you saying things on here and acting tough like you could kick my ass is BS and then you turn around and try telling me im an e thug? grow up and stop acting like a punk. and FYI i dont give a s**t if you copy and pasted it or not personal threats like that ARE ethugging you dumb ass motherfucker. if i was mod i would ban your ass for that statement. but then agian i forgot your so tough and such a bad ass maybe i dont want to piss you off. get a life :thumbdown and just so you know hardcore is a nickname i got about 7 years ago im not calling myself hardcore. and YOU my friend are the one coming off as a douche.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In before the :lock: This reminds me of an aol chatroom back in the day.

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i fail to see how me saying you dont know i cant back it up as e thugging you.now if i had said come down here and il show you i can back it up that would be e thugging. im saying you dont know me and your posting things up like you could kick my ass with no problem. you've never met me, for all you know thats an old pic and i kickbox now. not saying thats true but you dont know. i dont see how me telling you saying things on here and acting tough like you could kick my ass is BS and then you turn around and try telling me im an e thug? grow up and stop acting like a punk. and FYI i dont give a s**t if you copy and pasted it or not personal threats like that ARE ethugging you dumb ass motherfucker. if i was mod i would ban your ass for that statement. but then agian i forgot your so tough and such a bad ass maybe i dont want to piss you off. get a life :thumbdown and just so you know hardcore is a nickname i got about 7 years ago im not calling myself hardcore. and YOU my friend are the one coming off as a douche.
So you're suggesting that MAYBE you kickbox ... maybe not ... that you didn't say I should come down there and see if you can back "it" up (keep in mind, we all know what "it" is - an e-thug) ... but maybe I should ... and who's e-thugging, HARDCORE? The guy who copy/pastes internet lulz, or the guy who invites me to Missouri to see him back "it" up with some kickboxing skill that he won't commit to explicitly, but he's glad to mention off-handedly?

By the way, keep in mind that you're the one who started this whole thing.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no i pointed out your worthless post and YOU started talking s**t. i never said i kickboxed i used that as an example. if copying and pasting a picture is ethugging well then most of the people on the board are e thugs. i never said ONE thing about doing anything. i said starting s**t on here is pointless and just proves taht you think you have to prove something by threatening people and then when they you dont know they cant back it up well f**k them they are just e thugging you. YOU are the one making threats i dont give a damn if its copied and pasted or not. what if i copy and paste a bomb threat and mail it to the post office or something? you bet your ass that excuse wouldnt fly so stop trying to use it on here.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread makes me:

UGH.