Transformers 2

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I thought it was awesome...and I thought the first one was terrible. Alot of action, the visual effex were insane, and megan fox in white pants for half the movie.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was good, but still a bay film

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jetfire optimus FTW

Only thing is I wish the Decepticons were more badass.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I may correct you sir, the world may or may not end. The calender just stops, not suggesting any kind of end world phenomena =)
there was other stuff that made it almost believable. But if we went by what made it seem like it was true, the world should have ended about 20 times already.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it as shitty as the first?

Michael Bay is an idiot with zero artisitic integrity.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Here are some things id do to Megan Fox:
-I would collect her urine and feces in a blender, blend it, and drink. Id put the rest in the freezer and eat as Ice cream on a hot day.
-Id take her used tampon and use it as a straw for my soda brah.
-Id lick her used pad like I lick the cheese off of burger wrappers.
-Id give her a rim job after she had diarrhea from eating Chinese food.
-Id put sugar and ice in her urine and drink it like lemonade.
-I would suck on her toes after she left the gym even if she had corns on them.
-I would collect the blood she produces on her period and use it as ketchup on my fries.
-Id collect the discharge from her vagina and use it like ranch on my burgers.
-Ill put her turds in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and eat them with a fork and knife (and a bit of pepper).
-Ill smash up another one of her turds, put beef gravy on it, and eat it while I browse clubcivic.
-Ill lick the deodorant residue that is left in her armpits after a hot sweaty day.
-I would lick her anus clean after she took a big dump while being constipated for 5 days.

jonnyb347

5+ Year Member
Here are some things id do to Megan Fox:
-I would collect her urine and feces in a blender, blend it, and drink. Id put the rest in the freezer and eat as Ice cream on a hot day.
-Id take her used tampon and use it as a straw for my soda brah.
-Id lick her used pad like I lick the cheese off of burger wrappers.
-Id give her a rim job after she had diarrhea from eating Chinese food.
-Id put sugar and ice in her urine and drink it like lemonade.
-I would suck on her toes after she left the gym even if she had corns on them.
-I would collect the blood she produces on her period and use it as ketchup on my fries.
-Id collect the discharge from her vagina and use it like ranch on my burgers.
-Ill put her turds in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and eat them with a fork and knife (and a bit of pepper).
-Ill smash up another one of her turds, put beef gravy on it, and eat it while I browse clubcivic.
-Ill lick the deodorant residue that is left in her armpits after a hot sweaty day.
-I would lick her anus clean after she took a big dump while being constipated for 5 days.
'

....f**king....disturbing....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought it was a huge let down. Wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. It was drawn out and went from extremely boring random scenes to zomg-awesome-action-scene back to boring back to zomg-action, etc.

Could've been way better.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought it was a huge let down. Wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. It was drawn out and went from extremely boring random scenes to zomg-awesome-action-scene back to boring back to zomg-action, etc.

Could've been way better.
:word:
the movie was great. but it was just a tad bit long. megan fox slowmo is great. saw the movie twice already. and i might hit the imax when the hype dies down . not sure yet. but overall, i liked it alot