Transmission being rebuilt as we speak

blazinrex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my tranny is being rebuilt monday and i hope to be back at the performance level i was at before.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
blazinrex said:
my tranny is being rebuilt monday and i hope to be back at the performance level i was at before.
so in the great event is it possible that you are giong to put in a LSD, or do you not have enough money for that, if ya did then this would be the best time for that.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going to try to get an SI trans for final drive swap to make zc/si hybrid trans....will be so sweet..

Ace$nyper

very cool tell us how it goes!

blazinrex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ace$nyper, very good idea. i had called my freinds who are rebuilding it (they work at a tranny shop) i am debating the thousand dollar LSD or the phantom grip, do u have any ideas of what would be best? im leaning tward LSD. INput??

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace$nyper

blazinrex said:
ace snyper, very good idea. i had called my freinds who are rebuilding it (they work at a tranny shop) i am debating the thousand dollar LSD or the phantom grip, do u have any ideas of what would be best? im leaning tward LSD. INput??
DO NOT go phatom grip get a obx or quaife only ones i'd touch

i really would stray from OBX if you could swing a quaife *OBX makes a sweetass copy*

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
if you get a phantom grip i will hunt you down with a well known hunter, (ace$snyper ) and we will kick you in the head, till the rice stops flowing out, it's crap and cheap for a reason, and they are known to break and destroy trannies, yes quaife is expensive, but well worth the money, also and this may go against my better judgement but OBX also make a real LSD just like quaife, some say it's a exact replica, just a bit of a rougher finish, adn half the price, highly recommend OBX before phantom.

Ace$nyper

jspeczcturbo said:
if you get a phantom grip i will hunt you down with a well known hunter, (ace$snyper ) and we will kick you in the head, till the rice stops flowing out, it's crap and cheap for a reason, and they are known to break and destroy trannies, yes quaife is expensive, but well worth the money, also and this may go against my better judgement but OBX also make a real LSD just like quaife, some say it's a exact replica, just a bit of a rougher finish, adn half the price, highly recommend OBX before phantom.
LMFAO tom that was sooooo well worded i nearly pissed my self

kick the head till rice stops flowing lmao

mr_ducksauce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think cusco makes a good lsd also, but go that if you're a high roller

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
LMFAO tom that was sooooo well worded i nearly pissed my self

kick the head till rice stops flowing lmao
it just sounded so right for the moment, lol.

think cusco makes a good lsd also, but go that if you're a high roller
but do they make one for a d-sereis motor.

blazinrex

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i just got the bill and since i work in the tranny shop that is rebuilding it, i was charged 1100 dollars all together and the LSD will have to wait. Yes ive heard that phantom grip is shitty but i was wondering what u thought and i guess its a bad idea and about the rice comment, uve seen the ride, u know that im the last thing that could ever be thought of as rice.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
blazinrex said:
well i just got the bill and since i work in the tranny shop that is rebuilding it, i was charged 1100 dollars all together and the LSD will have to wait. Yes ive heard that phantom grip is shitty but i was wondering what u thought and i guess its a bad idea and about the rice comment, uve seen the ride, u know that im the last thing that could ever be thought of as rice.
not calling you rice due to you car, but due to the thought of getting a phantom grip, lol.