Transmission need a response guys

Daddyydex

Ok so I have a 95 Honda civic it's automatic it has 280,000 engine still strong. Well it's been a weeks and a half since my car stares feeling funny wen driving I figured it was tranny didn't pay it any mind tho. So the next next couple of days wen in driving and I'm like at 45 and I wana slow down the car would slow down but the car sounds like its riding the gear it's on all te way down which Neva happen before its not downshifting. So the other night I go to drive and the Rpm is high can is not going anywhere so it's slipping turned it off for a while started up I was good but still riding the gear down. So my Machnic found a tranny with 90,000 miles on it So he can switch it for me. My question. Is my car be ok now with a newer tranny meaning the car it came out from if it only ha 90,000 miles most Likly it was n a can crash n guy just didn't wana fix it but tranny n stuff should still be goo right. In just nervous. Should I think of rebuildn my old one?

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Spell check this makes no sense. If u have a mechanic let him make the determination if your transmission is going bad!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk