transmission oil ??

morningbake34

5+ Year Member
im porbably an idiot but i cant find the damn dipstick , or even where to put transmission oil .. i have a 01 honda civic ex coupe manuel trans ,, i looked everyway , i need to but some oil in..... cant find my manuel..

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there is no dip stick on manual trans there should be a bolt on the pass side of the tranny that's were u fill it up got to get a long hose and a funnel to make it in there also under the tranny is were u can drain the fluid

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im porbably an idiot but i cant find the damn dipstick , or even where to put transmission oil .. i have a 01 honda civic ex coupe manuel trans ,, i looked everyway , i need to but some oil in..... cant find my manuel..
there is not dipstick, is the tranny leaking that bad after a year?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he means speed sensor hole.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can fill your oil in the 02 sensor hole.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

:bluelol: :rolf: :hitlol:

HOLY s**t!!!!!:lol: If someone actually does this you HAVE to videotape it!

:rolf:

we did that to a kid we went to high-school with's Honda Rebel. We pulled the head pipes off and poured ATF in there.

Had some James Bond s**t going on with the oil slick AND the smoke screen.....It smoked for a long ass time too! :lol: :bluelol:

and when it spit out all the excess ATF when he first started it, it looked like Pepto Bismol! :hitlol:

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he means speed sensor hole.
Thats what I was hoping, but you can never be sure on forums. I have been gone for so long, I dont know who knows their s**t, and who is full of s**t.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea im sorry, i shouldnt give false info anymore. i got in trouble last time =x

*okay i deleted my, false remark, dont forget to check your headlight fluid though ;):thumbup:

*i meant to write down 02 sensor to be funny.. but didnt work*

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if u wanna check it take the side bold of stick ur finger in it make sure the car is cold and if its almost level with the whole then u know u still got more then enough oil in it

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do u change it????
large plug on the side that uses only a 3/8 drive ratchet, then fill it one of 2 ways. Pull the vss and fill there(easiest) Or you can use the fill plug on the side a little higher(more accurate)

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
plug?? pix please dont have my manuel
I dont have a honda anymore, but if noone has gotten some by friday, I will be working on one and can take a pic then.

morningbake34

5+ Year Member
haa

its a 01 honda civic and so had to change clutch about 10 months ago or so cuz was slipping , then found tranny was dripping ,, but i cant remeber where to add tranny oil,,, damn and i thought there was a dipstick :oops: