ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Some people....

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i tried that s**t once and never will again but i do get it for people to try when they think its fake and won't do anything to them.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's so hilarious! I've tried that s**t a few times, it's nuts! I didn't do stupid s**t like they did, but i can understand.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh salvia...Such good times we had.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant say salvia is tripping balls, there is a difference

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've tried some really strong (60x), and it was a good experience. I literally could not talk for a couple minutes, I physically could not form words haha. I'd do it again if it weren't expensive as s***

Last edited:

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've tried some really strong (600x), and it was a good experience. I literally could not talk for a couple minutes, I physically could not form words haha. I'd do it again if it weren't expensive as s***
30x put me in a black room then it turned rainbow and I was being pulled up into the sky. trippy s**t right there.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
real 25x 30x is strong enough to put you out i seriously doubt you had 600x that would probably put you in a coma you sure it wasn't 60x.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It was 600fx my bad.. so yeah 60x...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did real 60x, and i only got a little high. but i may have a reason for that

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF??? I thought they were just getting high?

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i did real 60x, and i only got a little high. but i may have a reason for that
yeah you have to be careful alot of the stuff they sell is just regular salvia leaves with just salvia oil poured on it which just gets you a little high. the real stuff is condensed pure extract and is very expensive about 50 dollars for dime sized bag.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah you have to be careful alot of the stuff they sell is just regular salvia leaves with just salvia oil poured on it which just gets you a little high. the real stuff is condensed pure extract and is very expensive about 50 dollars for dime sized bag.
Ive actually tripped before, like lsd, the real deal. So that may be why

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol lets see ive done lsd,shrooms,E,cat,mescaline, omong other things and the salvia i smoked f**ked me up the hardest next in line was the mescaline but only because it lasted over 24 hours. i gave some to my boys uncle who's and old hippie biker dude thats done every hard drug in the book and he said that was the most intense s**t he had ever done.