1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Trunk space. 6th gen Hatch/Coupe

Discussion in '6th Generation Honda Civic (1996-2000)' started by Eg_Project, Nov 23, 2003.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Eg_Project

Eg_Project HiGH TiLL i DiE Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

How much trunk space does a 6th gen coupe have? How about a 6th gen hatch? Could you please measure them in inches and length by width.

2. anfrey

anfrey OG スバリスト Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

3. x0supermonkey0x

x0supermonkey0x New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

i dunno.. but a 5th gen hatch has a BUT LOAD... just fold the back seats down and u got a s**t load of room...

4. Hesus

Hesus the LS PiMP Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

LATVIA (small country in Northern EUROPE)
    A 5th gen hatch trunk is 2x smaler than a 6th gen Coupes trunk. You can put a subwoofer in, and still have some place for lugagge

5. CivicVelox17

CivicVelox17 New Member 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

HaHaHa I dont have exact measurements.....but my 6th gen trunk fits 3 Alpine type r's and a twin eddie bauer stroller if that helps

6. Eg_Project

Eg_Project HiGH TiLL i DiE Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

^^ahhah thanks

7. vi3tboi714

vi3tboi714 MiLaNo Si Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

pwahha measure with a ruler? dang, why does it matter? need space to dump a body?, lol