tsudo n1 or buddy club pro spec

patrick02

5+ Year Member
alright so im getting a new system in a week when i get the money and i was wondering what to get between the two.. what are some pros and cons of both performance wise and which is louder? thanks also quality isnt a big deal

logoman

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Make sure you have the horsepower to back up that noise.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the buddy club is way too loud, its basically one long open midpipe...I have an apexi n1 and its really not that loud, nice performance and looks nice with a stainless steel tip

patrick02

5+ Year Member
the buddy club is way too loud, its basically one long open midpipe...I have an apexi n1 and its really not that loud, nice performance and looks nice with a stainless steel tip
isnt that the buddy club spec 2 with one long midpipe?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
go for an apexi n1.. i have it on my car, and it sounddssss beautiful !

norybg3

5+ Year Member
Yup, The tsudo N1 is cheap and sounds nice. I have one and I love it. The only thing that sucks is removing the ugly looking silencer. But other than that its a good sounding exhaust

patrick02

5+ Year Member
Yup, The tsudo N1 is cheap and sounds nice. I have one and I love it. The only thing that sucks is removing the ugly looking silencer. But other than that its a good sounding exhaust
haha yea i read threads about the silencer and how hard it is to remove. so would you say it is loud?

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HOW MUCH ARE U GUYS PAYING FOR THE TSUDO around here they r selling for 200 is sat a good price

norybg3

5+ Year Member
Personally I don't think its that loud, but it does take some time to get used to the sound inside the car LOL
I got mine from ebay for $250 shipped for my ej1