turbo haybusa

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jesus christ, never seen anything that fast on the public highways! i thought my zx-9r was fast!

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn those bikes are the s**t

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kph......still nice as bike
that would so be me if I owned a bike.....that's why I dont get one.....cuz I'd be dead

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have seen this video before

regular haybusas are fast i can't imagine the turbo one:thumbs up

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is mph (use your superman vision to see the tripple digit in small numbers before the big one gets to triple) but i have some feeling the speedo was rigged. either that, or the sprocket size were changed b/c he was going like 110-120 when he cruized by that suv on the highway, and i know no truck is going 100 on a curve. still badass tho, (i watched it again, and thats the gas station i go to, im gonna have to look out for him)

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Bangin' HB
it is mph (use your superman vision to see the tripple digit in small numbers before the big one gets to triple) but i have some feeling the speedo was rigged. either that, or the sprocket size were changed b/c he was going like 110-120 when he cruized by that suv on the highway, and i know no truck is going 100 on a curve.
Thats why it's proly kph.......cuz when he was takin corners in s**t, he was goin like 50, IN TRAFFIC........no way that is mph.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, the speedo is def mph, you can tell b/c if you look hard, you can see the kph in small numbers. but i was saying he prolly changed his sprocket size which would throw off the speedo.(kinda like a truck changing its rear end gears)

Sm0ked0uTCiViC

Suck Ass Evil Pooper!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAMN!!!!! I WISH MY CAR WAS THAT FAST AND QUICK!! THATS A HELLA SICK BIKE!!! THE DUDE DRIVING IT KNOWS HOW TO RIDE TOO!!

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Bangin' HB
no, the speedo is def mph, you can tell b/c if you look hard, you can see the kph in small numbers. but i was saying he prolly changed his sprocket size which would throw off the speedo.(kinda like a truck changing its rear end gears)
I actually see mph on the small side of the speedo.........I dont think changing the sprocket size would change the speedo that much