turbo help

tchazlee@yahoo.

im about to do my b16a2 swap into my 98 civic coupe and i wanna build the motor up first and then im want to turbo it. Its acctually about to start working alot faster than i thought so i want some ideas of what set up to use. i just want it to be a daily driver car but if somebody rolls up and think they can hang wit a civic i wanna show him up lol. i want a daily drivier car but still want it to be bad ass you know? so im plannin on goin threw the motor with performance parts because i want it to withstand the turbo and be a realiable car so if anyody has any ideas plz let me know. thank you

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
Your on the proper path I think. Goal as a turbo DD is realistic but will cost you because of good quality of parts. It wont be cheap but if done properly will be lasting fun. Gl

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
yes and google is you best friend. youll find all kinds of great turbo related stuff.

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
im not gonna spoon feed you the info,but i will help a little. go to google and type A/C compatible honda turbo kits. there not cheap.

justinturner92

new to the game
5+ Year Member
im not gonna spoon feed you the info,but i will help a little. go to google and type A/C compatible honda turbo kits. there not cheap.
yupp yupp. just like he said. if you're gonna turbo, you're most likely not going to have a/c.. UNLESS you get the expensive s**t. but of course, there's no need for a/c if you've got turbo. just roll the windows down (:

tchazlee@yahoo.

i found a ep3 turbo kit that has a t3 t4 turbo and i can keep ac but have to make a custom down pipe and its about 2500 that sound good?