Turbo, HIDs, Cheap & Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am open to trades but really looking for cash. Trades would be coilover sleeves(almost new and NOT ebay/knockoff brand would be great), 14" or 15" tires, and rims. Prices are pretty low I'd say and half my stuff here is free so please no lowballing. Thank you.

96-00 Civic front passenger side wheel well liner-$15

front and back seats from 97 Civic coupe(light grey)-$60 PENDING

JVC 6 disc CD changer-so rare lol-$50

96-98 cupholers with lid(doesn't latch though)-$10

TDO5H turbo, minimal shaft play, comes with brand new internal wastegate and the beginnings of a Jpipe-$90 PENDING

Adapter for HF manifold to DSM turbo flange(bolted on, NOT welded)-$35 PENDING

HF manifold for D series turbo applications-$35 PENDING

96-98 Civic headlights-$50---IDK if I'm gonna sell but if you do more than $50 it might change my mind lol

96-98 Civic headlights, housing and lens seperated, crack in drivers side reflector, lens fairly clear, housings already sanded and ready to prime/paint-$30-Updated

Honda wiring harness for radio-$10
Belkin Auxilary input "Y-adapter" about 6 feet-$5

9006 Sylvania Silverstar bulbs-$10

FREE stuff!
plastic for gauge cluster(the clear part)-FREE
black cluster overlay-FREE

96-98 Yellow square fog lights housings for Civic(housings only cuz brackets are destroyed)-FREE
WIRING HARNESS SOLD

OEM 96-00 Civic factory 6-1/2" and 6x9" speakers-FREE
Sony Xplod 6x9" speakers-FREE

That's what I have, the majority of these items are specific for Civics. Thank you for looking and for helping me clean out my garage.

Last edited:

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where u from?

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
did u still have that rear lip?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can you get me a shipping quote for the black cluster overlay, to 12804? :thumbup:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can I call dibs on those sony xplods? I'm looking for cheap rear speakers for my car. They're kind of shot.

PM me the model number and how much shipping would be (unless you want to ship em for free too :lol: :lol:). Thanks :thumbup:.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Free stuff is going quick loll. I'm trying to keep it first come first serve basis.
Fog HOUSINGS are called locally.
OEM Radio called by 4bangincivic
cluster overlay to ej6civic27 is about $7
to clear up the issue about the Sony's, one of them cuts out everytime the bass hits because the tweeter is loose. IF you still want them, PM me NOW.

HID's are JDMLighting(shhh, no names)

PM's replied. Anybody wanna buy anything?lol

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd like some more info on those projectors if you have any more details. Are you selling the projectors by themselves or are you including anything else with them? Definitely interested if they are bi-xenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.