turbo LS baby blue 1990 DX

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, so a fellow i know locally built it, and now my close friend bought it, so we're gonna 'restore' it as much as we can and make it look nice to accomodate the engine.

yep, yep.... stock DX, exactly.

unpainted Wings West bumper made for CRX, and also notice the hood latch cable ^____^

that blue painted valve cover means its fast yo

yeah um, its modified a bit. 1.9l LS dyno tuned for 12 psi, hopefully running solid 11's this summer.

yeah, that big aftermarket radiator keeps it cool.. for uh... better gas mileage! what do you want? it's a Honda! 19.8 @ 62mph, i swear!

stupid f**king pseudo-winter in Nebraska so we're dirty, mine looks good, his actually has speed. LOL. yeah... fun times.

We had to fit a lot of crap in the interior, including the entire center console, fix passenger side CV boot, and now modify it a bit. His plans are full Wings West kit, pound the headlight brackets back into place (they're sunk back a bit) amber corners, paint the entire car HOPEFULLY EBP, rims with nice tires, then other little stuff.

He's not a ricer, not a JDm whore or anything, but I've been showing him some neat stuff he likes. Too bad JDM bumper won't fit over the intercooler.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That engine is TIGHT!!!! Don't really like the valve cover, but that can be fixed... ;)

Have fun with that beast.... :thumbs up :thumbs up

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
needs a little cleaning unde rthe hood, but i like it.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats tight

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah we're gonna clean the bay up a LOT and it will probably get a re-painted VC.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats nice.. a nice fast ED, yesss.. best of luck at restoring and what not..

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
Yeah we're gonna clean the bay up a LOT and it will probably get a re-painted VC.
and paint the intake tube. So far thats a great sleeper :!:

Ninefivejiggaja

Milano Em1 Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah a little bit of looks and that thing is pretty bad asss, good start

Storm Unite

NoOb No MoRe
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
0o0oo i like i did just the opposite i hade a buddy club front bumper on a crx that was for a civic now i need crx fenders and corner lights cuz i got rid of them and a new hood damn trailer hitches

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep it baby blue sleeper.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
4g's motor + Hatch_of_Doom's civic = t3h w1n

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I told him if he ever crashed it, make sure he gets read ended really bad and it gets totaled out so I can buy his motor cheap, LOL.

It's in the shop right now, getting new axles, etc etc... we're planning on fixing minor stuff like hood latch, headlights, body part fitment, and yeah.

He's looking into rims and an electronic boost controller and then working from there. For now = mega sleeper.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wouldnt change a thing cept for that front bumper

whats the turbo setup

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
h23vtecturbohatch said:
i wouldnt change a thing cept for that front bumper

whats the turbo setup
That's the sad part, I seriously don't know all the main pieces of the turbo set up. It's in the shop now getting new teflon lines, vacuum tubes, intercooler mounts, most likely an electronic boost controller and an HKS blow off valve.