Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well turns out they already shipped out my order, so ill have to return the radiator and then have them send me the right one.

Damn the luck. Oh well...

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well turns out they already shipped out my order, so ill have to return the radiator and then have them send me the right one.

Damn the luck. Oh well...
For once you get fast service and you're complaining. It's impossible to please you hahah :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For once you get fast service and you're complaining. It's impossible to please you hahah :lol:
Lol i know right?!

Just sucks cuz this radiator i got will work, but its not as cool looking as the one i really want...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i had been super busy working on getting that rhd hatchback parted out and then had to do some repairs on the wifes civic.

So finally after all that and i got my garage space back a bit i decided to rip the bunper off of that other mazda truck that i repoed the other day.

Then i had to cut off the old roll pan so i could put a rear bumper back on this truck. Everybody runs roll pans and personally i think theyre played out and plus a bumper is only gonna make my truck look longer and lower...

So i ground off the body filler and found the welds.

Then i took my grinder and cutoff the pan.

Then slid the bumper under to see how imma go about mounting it. Even though this will all be redone if i decide to go irs and build a new back half...

Tailgate back on and my mess cleaned up!

Not bad for a quick 30 minute mod...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also recieved my new t3 flange so i can fab up my new turbo manifold...

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it man, go against the normal minitruck trends. I vote to keep the trailer hitch too haha

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait, so you took off the roll pan and added a stockish bumper, or took of the stock bumper and added a roll pan?

Sorry I have a few pumpkinheads in my belly already

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait, so you took off the roll pan and added a stockish bumper, or took of the stock bumper and added a roll pan?

Sorry I have a few pumpkinheads in my belly already
Removed the roll pan and put on a stock mazda bumper. Been looking for one forever and turns out the single cab mazda i sold had a bumper that i could use lol...

Wish it was chrome, but oh well

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know money money money, but can't you just get it chromed?
considering a valve cover is 300-400 a bumper would be very expensive

i prefer the bumper on a lot more, plus you can drag it and tow a dumped or bagged trailer

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know money money money, but can't you just get it chromed?
Well i still am not 100% sure on my paint scheme but as of right now i will be running chrome bumpers. So i have no choice but to have them chromed or buy new bumpers...

Gotta pay to play

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
considering a valve cover is 300-400 a bumper would be very expensive

i prefer the bumper on a lot more, plus you can drag it and tow a dumped or bagged trailer
Eh i doubt i will ever tow anything with this truck. Its just all for looks and the wtf factor

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If i do a trailer imma do something cool but i will have an axle and link bars and a rear frame section after i go irs.

So all i would need is another bed lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If i do a trailer imma do something cool but i will have an axle and link bars and a rear frame section after i go irs.

So all i would need is another bed lol
do it, now i got ideas going for you. ive been thinking non stop about what i want to do now

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. All in good time my friend. No need to rush a good thing