Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

Signature Sound

I hope you didnt pay more than $500 for it. Theres a Garrett GT3076R on M247 right now thats brand new. T3 flanged tho. Not sure if that matters to you.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm guessing $300-400
I hope you didnt pay more than $500 for it. Theres a Garrett GT3076R on M247 right now thats brand new. T3 flanged tho. Not sure if that matters to you.
somebody is closer than somebody else. it will be here tuesday. cant wait to see if its actually brand new...

i have been finding crazy good deals on turbos around though, so if anybody is looking, lemme know lol..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo showed up yesterday.

pics soon..

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
pictures ? hows everything going ? you guys getting alot of snow out there?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just noticed it was rhd. lol... took me long enough..

pictures ? hows everything going ? you guys getting alot of snow out there?
everything is good buddy. finally getting everything back on track with bills and such, so modding should be full steam again(too bad its cold as f**k lol).

we have had a few storms, but nothing really sticking yet. out in the field it has been snowing a lot. we dont get a whole lot where i live, but we still can get a foot or so sticking for the whole year...

if i remember right hes in western co so they dont get as much
yessir. grand junction. its not a bad town...

ordered some more parts. ill get some pics up for u sissy la las this week..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i guess nobody cares about pics anymore lol...

here they are anyways..

f**kin holidays foiled my plans to work on the truck but i did get one side of the frame nearly complete. it takes a long time to weld up a thick frame with my little welder lol...
2x3 square tubing 1/4" thick to box the frame with so my cab floor isnt so high...

cant wait to see it powdercoated..

got my t3 flange in for the new turbo... f**ken holidays make everything take so much longer...

wish i had a better camera. brand new to4e comp turbo. was used as a display product from the company i got it from. i also bought a used turbonetics turbo, but it hasnt come in yet. both t3 flanged...

it needs to be clocked, but goddamn its perty...
loving the v band..

new inner fenders mocked up...
this should make hiding wires easier...

this is what made me want to upgrade turbos. the stocker just didnt do my build justice. internal wastegate pos... just need to upgrade pulleys on the engine and shine some things up. well aside from a complete rebuild on the engine and paint and all that jazz..

i also got new clear corners...

makes me not even want to run a hood..

low enough for ya?

thats all i have for now... sorry for the slow updates but its getting cold enough i dont wanna be in the garage lol..

i also ordered a greddy elbow for the throttle body. saving for a new wastegate and possibly a new bov... prolly gonna have to get a different intercooler since i dont think that the v mount is going to be feasible for my application..

thanks everyone for looking and keeping me on my game...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I waited that long for two boring ass pictures... where's the pics of the turbo and what not!?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
two pictures?

are u high?
Ha oh s**t.. my internet must have been messed up cause only 2 loaded..
Updates looking good man! Turbo looks good.. glad you upgraded to something other than that internal wastegate POS.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
niccccccccccce

i gotta make a moab trip if im still unemployed come march ... will have to swing by and check out your truck

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those fenders, did you make them? also will you be enclosing them from the engine bay? with those fenders it almost looks like a hood that is cut up lol, kind of dig it. you going to paint the whole things, i.e. the engine bay and inside the cab?

macknjack

is it awd? unless i missed something along the way (skipping pages) it doesnt have front axles.

sick ass truck man. i just picked up a b2600 but it is 4x4. my buddy is tryin to convince me to scrap the 4x4 and cut it out and bag it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha oh s**t.. my internet must have been messed up cause only 2 loaded..
Updates looking good man! Turbo looks good.. glad you upgraded to something other than that internal wastegate POS.
my second turbo choice showed up today.. turbonetics t3/t4. its pretty small, so ill prolly just turn around and sell it..
niccccccccccce

i gotta make a moab trip if im still unemployed come march ... will have to swing by and check out your truck
we normally hit april action car show in moab at the end of april. u should wait til then to come down...

but if u come, hit me up for sure...

f**kin dope.
u sellin ur what?

those fenders, did you make them? also will you be enclosing them from the engine bay? with those fenders it almost looks like a hood that is cut up lol, kind of dig it. you going to paint the whole things, i.e. the engine bay and inside the cab?
the fenders were an idea my buddy and i came up with. they are sectioned tandem trailer fenders. they will be welded to the fenders and enclosed to hide wires and also be removable with the fenders..

and yes, everything will be painted...

Think it might be time for new axles? Lol jp
no axles in the front essay...

is it awd? unless i missed something along the way (skipping pages) it doesnt have front axles.

sick ass truck man. i just picked up a b2600 but it is 4x4. my buddy is tryin to convince me to scrap the 4x4 and cut it out and bag it.
cut the s**t out of it lol.

glad u found the build! and thanks!

Ron...

5+ Year Member
I wanted to pick one of these up as a junker for school this year...too bad I didn't :p nice build

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Love to see progress on this thing