Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If its anything other than patron then i dont want it...
deal! which kind you prefer?

is it just me or in the pics do your t joints look cold? they dont seem to have that nice 45 degree flow to them

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deal! which kind you prefer?

is it just me or in the pics do your t joints look cold? they dont seem to have that nice 45 degree flow to them
Doesnt matter as long as its patron.

And ya they look weird in the pics. They arent that crooked looking in real lifr either but i played with the settings and i think i am still getting too much wire as well as a weird angle on the gun. But there seems to be good penetratiom and it is welding hot. Seems to be solid :what:

Im still learning everyday and theres always a variable that comes into play that you dont think about or find out after you started welding or what not.

But im getting better :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and i would like to state that pretty much all of this is stitch welded due to a few factors. So thats y it may not look like u expect it should cuz its not a constant bead.

But even when stitch welding i keep a hot line.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wire speed does seem a tad high if I'm seeing it right. I just wasn't sure in the pic how good your fusion is, heat penetration might look good but that end looks rolled and not flowing into the base metal.

to hard to tell not in person, continue on

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I might be able to get a picture of what I mean actually tonight

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see what u mean by the pic. Ill have to look closer again tonight.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No progress. Stupid mothers day. And stupid work. So beat i had to take a nap after work today lol. Its been a long time since i had to do that...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Means your workin hard!

:thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My buddy came over today and helped me pull the cab to get ready to notch the front frame for my control arms tomorrow. First time ive swept under the truck in over a year lol.

On jackstands ready to go.

So first thing tomorrow imma go get some metal to build new control arm mounts and a frame table and new frame rails. Should be a cheap day :roll:

Hopefully have the frame cut off tomorrow lol.

08EX

f**kin' loud
Looks like a work in progress. Awesome idea...so you have a Mazda mini truck with a turbo rotary motor? Correct me if I'm wrong....I didn't read the whole thread. Def subbd and will be checking back! Keep the pics comin. Cool build.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like a work in progress. Awesome idea...so you have a Mazda mini truck with a turbo rotary motor? Correct me if I'm wrong....I didn't read the whole thread. Def subbd and will be checking back! Keep the pics comin. Cool build.
Mazda b2600i
Jdm s5 13b turbo
To4e comp turbo
Bagged
Bodydropped to the doors
Rhd using jdm rx7 dash
Rx7 interior
And a bunch bunch more!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn I didn't know you had that much in this thing haha
Its because i have a lot of stuff sitting because it doesnt need to be on during fab stages.

I needed to do a mod list for myself cuz i forget about s**t i buy lol.

Theres more i promise

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn really putting some work in, can't wait to see this bad boy done.
Me either. Too bad its getting farther and farther from done every minute lol.

So its f**king hot. It was like 40 degrees all last week and now its 90.

Building a frame table today. My buddy came over tp resolve the control arm issue this morning and decided he needs to build new upper arms. So more delay. But its fine cuz i can build this table and get the truck off the ground and start building a new frame