Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Herro! Hows things?
1 Month Reply...quite good...lol...I am now on Miata number 28 and 3rd Gen Protege 49 haha...as if I didn't sell enough Mazda parts in the past I have now gotten into it extremely heavily importing from Asia, Europe, and Australia over the last 3 years...driving an 08 Si now though, no Mazda...just parting them out, fixing them, and doing the import selling on the side from regular work...truck progress is coming along good though, went back about 20 pages to see what all I have missed...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1 Month Reply...quite good...lol...I am now on Miata number 28 and 3rd Gen Protege 49 haha...as if I didn't sell enough Mazda parts in the past I have now gotten into it extremely heavily importing from Asia, Europe, and Australia over the last 3 years...driving an 08 Si now though, no Mazda...just parting them out, fixing them, and doing the import selling on the side from regular work...truck progress is coming along good though, went back about 20 pages to see what all I have missed...
I think i still have ur number. I wish i wouldve known u were importing parts. I will be using u for some things in the future im sure!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats weird about this is that Nick sent me a link to that yesterday lol.

These have been around for awhile. And theyre f***ing expensive. Dont really need one for a bagged vehicle though. They are incredibly badass but i want an enclosed trailer that will fit 2 vehicles.
The idea is cool though that's for sure!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think i still have ur number. I wish i wouldve known u were importing parts. I will be using u for some things in the future im sure!!!
Shot you a text...same first 6, new last 4...now 4733 not 9030...that is brothers wife's phone now...she gets tired of people constantly calling and texting her...haha...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shot you a text...same first 6, new last 4...now 4733 not 9030...that is brothers wife's phone now...she gets tired of people constantly calling and texting her...haha...
Right on! Thanks brotha!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seamless tank :/ I don't think I'm a fan of the seamless tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk