Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Four runner rear window? Are you saying that the rear glass is going to roll down?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Four runner rear window? Are you saying that the rear glass is going to roll down?

I did the 4runner rear window on my last cab. Post #871 lol.

And yes it will roll down.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in love with rear windows that roll down. It was arguably my favorite thing about my old Del Sol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in love with rear windows that roll down. It was arguably my favorite thing about my old Del Sol.

Im a little worried we may not be able to pull it off with the way the frame was built which bums me out. Guess we will see

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hope it works out for you man. Either way, there's still so much epic s**t on this build. Don't forget you've got a fully/freshly built motor, frame, and turbo. PLUS the damn thing is rhd. You've got this s**t down already haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hope it works out for you man. Either way, there's still so much epic s**t on this build. Don't forget you've got a fully/freshly built motor, frame, and turbo. PLUS the damn thing is rhd. You've got this s**t down already haha

Theres way more than that haha. It just all flows so well that nobody will ever quite know everything done to this truck. The rear window is just a bonus.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I know there's way more than that, I'm just saying that those few things alone s**t on what a lot of people are bringing to the table these days.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol I know there's way more than that, I'm just saying that those few things alone s**t on what a lot of people are bringing to the table these days.

Thats the plan brotha. And im sure it will still have its fair amount of haters..

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why not fab the back window a bit shorter so that it can be rolled down?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh come now, you don't get this deep and expect someone to say "oh a factory part won't work? Oh well its not meant to be".... ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh come now, you don't get this deep and expect someone to say "oh a factory part won't work? Oh well its not meant to be".... ;)

If it can be done and look right and not out of place then it will be done. Theres no sense in doing a mod that doesnt look like it fits the rest of the build.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chris damn man this build is like no other I've ever seen! Looking forward to seeing the end result. With that being said you may want to think about build a trophy case because this truck is gonna bring hm some trophies! Freaking awesome job brother

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chris damn man this build is like no other I've ever seen! Looking forward to seeing the end result. With that being said you may want to think about build a trophy case because this truck is gonna bring hm some trophies! Freaking awesome job brother

Haha. Good to have you back Travis!

Im just hoping everything works the way we designed it and theres no major problems putting it together lol.