Turbo size..

juan2k2001

5+ Year Member
Hey guy I was looking at precision turbo and I kind have an idea of what to get but wat the largest you can fit with out taking your AC and putting a slim fan..

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It be best to get a slim fan anyways. I had trouble removing my OEM manifold with that thing on.

Unuzual Kustum

4DR Sleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It be best to get a slim fan anyways. I had trouble removing my OEM manifold with that thing on.
Yeah get a slim fan reguardless of size. I went with a 10" slim fan with a T3/T4 on an HF Manifold and I had bout 6-10 inches between the two. I think I still have the slim fan if you are interested. It just takes some fabrication for some brackets to keep the condensor in.

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah get a slim fan reguardless of size. I went with a 10" slim fan with a T3/T4 on an HF Manifold and I had bout 6-10 inches between the two. I think I still have the slim fan if you are interested. It just takes some fabrication for some brackets to keep the condensor in.
I might be interested, pm me please

juan2k2001

5+ Year Member
no i have three slim fan laying in my house that no problem thier already on just wanted to know cuz the turbo im intrested is a persicion sc6152

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no i have three slim fan laying in my house that no problem thier already on just wanted to know cuz the turbo im intrested is a persicion sc6152
That's a fairly good sized turbo. What are your plans?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice....well just throw in the slim fan anyways to be safe.....i mean if you have it already why not use it ?

juan2k2001

5+ Year Member
I have a built ls/vtec..with a ebay turbo kit..I got it for starters for 200 when i first got the motor stock..now have changed everything execpt the turbo and that my debate...dont want to put a turbo that im gonna sacrafice my A/C..I mean i live in miami and it hot 90% of the time...plus i use to cruise on weekend with my and wife...