Turbo95eg6's best photoshoot yet....! 21 pics *omghi2u* nuttier than squirrel s**t

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Thanks...soon as i get my motor re assembled im going to look for some black Brides...Red was a bad decision...seemed like a good idea at the time...also my harnesses expired so im gonna have to get new ones...Other than that the interior is pretty much stock so i guess i could add some JDM parts and a new steering wheel.
I actually like the red seats, but whatever you're into. I do not doubt your taste at all. Which harnesses are you getting this time?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i liked it better 10 months ago when it was ricey and you werent telling everone else to convert back to stock

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Could be worse... He could have your bucket. :rolf:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
99GSRHatch said:
Takata harness' can expire?
Any aftermarket racing harness will expire...there should be a date written on there if used solely for racing. (solely is a word isnt it...?) My current harness expired couple years ago...the techs at the track give me s**t.

NOFX said:
I actually like the red seats, but whatever you're into. I do not doubt your taste at all. Which harnesses are you getting this time?
Red fades, especialy in high contact areas....i dunno but maybe black does the same thing...? Even so, red is too damn hard to keep clean, and i always wanted black brides but never came up with 2K just for seats alone...

I want Takatas....but affording them is another ballgame...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
True.... I do think black would look hot in your car. Hopefully one day soon I'll be somewhere close to what you have. I'm not looking to be that fast though. At least not at this point and not with a 6th gen coupe.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Thanks...soon as i get my motor re assembled im going to look for some black Brides...Red was a bad decision...seemed like a good idea at the time...also my harnesses expired so im gonna have to get new ones...Other than that the interior is pretty much stock so i guess i could add some JDM parts and a new steering wheel.
you know you got a buyer for those seats when you upgrade :lol:

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still love the car, kitted or JDM.. i love it. It's clean, either way.

When I have some cash over the winter, I'm doing red Recaros and takatas. I dunno. I like the way they look. Almost too much red (red body, red lip on rims, red interior panel, oh well) but it'll be sick.

entellect

t3h bumble b33 is buzzin
5+ Year Member
How are your harnesses installed? I am confused because your back seats are still there and you do not have a roll cage. I think soldiaboy might have them hooked up like you, but he does not know if it is safe.

green ej8

diamond member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man nice pics is pac west still doing your work i miss the prices there and the quality that the have are those pics over in west part of town by the corn place or at the corn place

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Check my vb garage for all thats done to the motor. Stock sleeves for now so 14psi is the max till i sleeve next season. Right now Im getting my LSD put in, should help getting all the power to the ground because right now im havin very bad traction issues. With the LSD im hoping to run consistant mid 12's, also Im waiting on my equal length manifold, should be good for another 20-40 HP...! I dont now how much time the mani will shave off, but by end of the season Im shootin for mid-low 12's :thumbup: After that I will set a goal for next season =)
Man you wont belived me if I tell you that thats how I want my car to look, I just got a white 92 hatchback and I also have a 93 SI that im putting everything over to the 92. It looks just like what I want to do with mines, with the exception of the rims, I picture mines in gold for some reason, don't know why never like the gold color on rims, but with the hatchback being white I think it would look cool. Thats what I want also, daily driver turbo Z6. capable of winning shows and kick so ass at the track, are you running power steering and AC?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boricuanology said:
Man you wont belived me if I tell you that thats how I want my car to look, I just got a white 92 hatchback and I also have a 93 SI that im putting everything over to the 92. It looks just like what I want to do with mines, with the exception of the rims, I picture mines in gold for some reason, don't know why never like the gold color on rims, but with the hatchback being white I think it would look cool. Thats what I want also, daily driver turbo Z6. capable of winning shows and kick so ass at the track, are you running power steering and AC?
Wow back from the dead. The car didnt come with a/c from the factory. Took the power steering out. When did I say I didnt like gold wheels...?

For anyone who wants an update of my car, the hatch has been sitting in the garage for the last 6 months. Im still trying to get around to re-assemble the motor, but I have more important things to take care of for the time being. Im getting out of the racing scene for a while, mainly due to personal reasons. Once the car comes out of the garage again, all I can say is that most of the exterior is going to be stricly oem. I dont want to give it all away, but most of you might be dissapointed with what Im aiming fo exterior wise. I will keep you guys updated like always when I am all finished with the exterior and the engine rebuild :thumbup:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Wow back from the dead. The car didnt come with a/c from the factory. Took the power steering out. When did I say I didnt like gold wheels...?

For anyone who wants an update of my car, the hatch has been sitting in the garage for the last 6 months. Im still trying to get around to re-assemble the motor, but I have more important things to take care of for the time being. Im getting out of the racing scene for a while, mainly due to personal reasons. Once the car comes out of the garage again, all I can say is that most of the exterior is going to be stricly oem. I dont want to give it all away, but most of you might be dissapointed with what Im aiming fo exterior wise. I will keep you guys updated like always when I am all finished with the exterior and the engine rebuild :thumbup:
is it just a RE-build of the engine, or did you beef anything up? i was wonderin the other day where you have been, havent seen you OR your car in a while.....

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i still wanna take new pics with my DSLR :(

Boricuanology

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:

About the gold rims, I was refering to my white hathcback. speaking about rims what type of rims are those on your car? they look hot, about the changes you are planing I hope is nothing to crazy, what I like about yours is that It still looks like the orignal with just the right pieces, Hope you dont come out with a wide body, two spoilers one on the top of the roof, and a Escaled front facia. LOL!!! in the old engine were you running stock rods, and how big and what comp. ratio were the piston?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didnt know that was your car...i always wondered who owned that sick clean white hatch in the CC banner....so dope man...keep up the great work!!

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I'm so F*ing jealous!!! Your car is FLAWLESS!!!! :thumbs up