Turbonetics Turbo kit for my K20A3 engine

Tsakis

I just want to find out if this specific Turbo kit is any good http://www.ebay.com/itm/TURBONETICS-TURBO-KIT-02-06-RSX-DC5-COMPLETE-BOLT-ON-TYPE-S-BASE-K20-K20A-US-JDM-/380440136622?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5893ffcbae&vxp=mtr I want to buy it for my ep3, but I don't want to end up getting a s***ty kit that wont last because my car is daily driven, so i would like to get a decent kit for it, but not have to spend tons of money. Does anyone have any experience with this kit? please help, thanks!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Under part brand, it says God speed, go Google god speed turbo kits and see what the general thought is.

Turbo on a K will not be cheap unless bought second hand or pieced pieced together and it still requires K-Pro, KTuner, or AEM EMS for tuning which brings the price up a bit on its own. If you don't have a bigger budget, don't boost your Si

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the turbo probably is decent but you cant expect that kit to just bolt on and work, it most likely will need modified. you will probably need bigger injectors and a tunable ecu like stated above

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not even an hks ssqv bov. That in itself is a red flag. Not knowing what you're selling.